Hot search: ship game
Author: Zutokljunac

[Discuss] Kriegsmarine fleet opinion on NF Fleet war 2012

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2012-8-5 18:11 | Show all posts

Kriegsmarine fleet opinion on NF Fleet war 2012

allion]
Or Zuto
you could actually get some real ship and not just subs... this is a Every player, nationa and ship fleet war..  not an SS war.
perhaps team up with a fleet that accomodates these players.
[/QUOTE]Stop cry we all know you are mad becouse you are to scared to take ss war against KM with eqal tier of sub(celebrate your ss cup victory where we had 1ss5,1ss4,6ss3 and your team had 5ss5,3ss4,1ss3)And read what i say and you will se i dont mention nothin about ss war in this topicWe are KM fleet we play KM ships have something against thet,we dont want to be normal we want challange easyest thing is to have all nation, we want pro fleet who can win with one nation onlyAnd we go on this event too, like on ss cup we love fun of fleet events,we know we are 6month far away to do it right but as i say we dont cry we play for funYou have fleet which is scared to take battle against KM fleet which have 4 120lvl members we will be shamed to rejact such small fleet like KM fleet  comperd to AAAll server lol to AA at this moment scared to take ss war against such small fleet like KMOn this way you already admit thet you cant win asPS take profesional help your replay dont have sanse with topic

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-8-5 23:41 | Show all posts

Dallion and Zuto - no more shots across the bows please (or anywhere else for that matter).

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-8-6 02:05 | Show all posts

ick11] Dallion and Zuto - no more shots across the bows please (or anywhere else for that matter). [/QUOTE]Good to know you are swift and on the case regarding these types of actions in this thread. I do hope you extend this to other people and other threads in this area.

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-8-14 10:16 | Show all posts

lexCaboose]
The rules allow small fleets that may not otherwise be able to field a full team to combine with either fleetless players or another small fleet.Large fleets can form multiple teams but cannot enter alliances.Taken right off of the rule page. 
[/QUOTE]
Just curious, how are you able to tell from a large fleet or a small fleet?  A smaller fleet that teams up with a smaller fleet maybe denied because TNF/GMs think they're larger than they really are.

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-8-14 11:14 | Show all posts

From what I remember a GM posting in a recent support ticket...Something along the lines of any fleet capapble of forming a team on their own is considered a large fleet (within this context). Those that cannot put forth a team on their own can join up with others. Your fleet would be considered a large fleet Jojo. 

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-8-14 11:54 | Show all posts

lexCaboose]
From what I remember a GM posting in a recent support ticket...Something along the lines of any fleet capapble of forming a team on their own is considered a large fleet (within this context). Those that cannot put forth a team on their own can join up with others. Your fleet would be considered a large fleet Jojo. 
[/QUOTE]
But how would you make that distinction?

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-8-15 03:53 | Show all posts

2CxBongRipz]
lexCaboose]
[/QUOTE]
But how would you make that distinction?
[/QUOTE]Other than general knowledge of how large a fleet is and how active they are in HAs...I really am not too sure. That's just what I remembered a GM posting in a ticket reply (paraphrased). I'll see if I can get some more info or perhaps Vick knows.

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-8-16 03:47 | Show all posts

Ok, from what I'm now hearing...it will be based more on knowledge of fleet activity than a look at the rankings list (since plenty of people have multiple accounts that could skew those results).

Use magic Report

NavyField

2022-12-8 00:50 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.022084 second(s), 33 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.