Register
Hot search: ship game
Return to list New
Author: Zutokljunac

[Discuss] Kriegsmarine fleet opinion on NF Fleet war 2012

[Copy link]
Post time 2012-8-20 08:12 | Show all posts

Kriegsmarine fleet opinion on NF Fleet war 2012

Just my 2 cents on Fleet War. Is there nobody worried about the ability of a team bringing in the ships from SN and RM that have not been fixed? Unlike the "Fab Four" countries that had pro's and con's vs each other, we now have a group of ships that are still OP.
Is there gonning to be an adjustment to the allowed ships or just let the SN/RM teams run over the rest and win it all?
I understand the Fleet War is not the same as Fleet League, but the limits there made the use of ability to drive more than jajaja SN/RM ownage.

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-8-21 03:59 | Show all posts

eral]
Just my 2 cents on Fleet War. Is there nobody worried about the ability of a team bringing in the ships from SN and RM that have not been fixed? Unlike the "Fab Four" countries that had pro's and con's vs each other, we now have a group of ships that are still OP.
Is there gonning to be an adjustment to the allowed ships or just let the SN/RM teams run over the rest and win it all?
I understand the Fleet War is not the same as Fleet League, but the limits there made the use of ability to drive more than jajaja SN/RM ownage.
[/QUOTE]The test team is working really hard to get RM balanced before the Fleet War, and the SN BB5 guns were fixed with the last patch.

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-8-22 02:58 | Show all posts

eral]
[/QUOTE]Unfortunately, the bandwagon and TNF don't understand that Pay to win and unbalanced content don't belong in fleet wars and the fleet league.

Use magic Report

Blocklist|NavyField

2023-1-31 23:54 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.024420 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.