Forgot password?
 Register
Hot search: ship game
Author: AlexCaboose

[Discuss] Tonight's Patch...

[Copy link]
Post time 2012-8-16 19:27 | Show all posts

Tonight's Patch...

to fix the 44 knot 3 quad turrets and 47/49 knot front quads only for the alsace, this should fully eliminate this hopefully.  Now i await to see what shall happen if they will bork what was worked on when patching, i certainly hope not!  I will know once i am able to test on the live server with my own ships.

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-8-16 20:15 | Show all posts

Tonight's Patch...

lexCaboose]
No. Range is factored in by shell caliber, weight, and muzzle velocity. Weight, caliber, and HE and AP damage modify the damage the gun does. Increasing it to a larger caliber gave it more range and more damage. We had to tone down the range and the damage. Essentially, in this format the range and damage have not changed. What has changed is the consistency. You will no longer get like a 100% hit rate and deal 14k damage (example, but you get the point). Furthermore, it will not get bounced by stupid AW setups (ex: AW SoDak).
Again, if you have further questions, please let me know. 
[/QUOTE]Does this mean the fixed level 100 H44 guns now deal more damage?

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-8-16 20:21 | Show all posts

Tonight's Patch...

unfardo]
lexCaboose]
No. Range is factored in by shell caliber, weight, and muzzle velocity. Weight, caliber, and HE and AP damage modify the damage the gun does. Increasing it to a larger caliber gave it more range and more damage. We had to tone down the range and the damage. Essentially, in this format the range and damage have not changed. What has changed is the consistency. You will no longer get like a 100% hit rate and deal 14k damage (example, but you get the point). Furthermore, it will not get bounced by stupid AW setups (ex: AW SoDak).
[/QUOTE]
They might, but it feels like KM now has 2 pairs of worthless 110 guns. KM nation trait of  range  is still non-existant.

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-8-16 20:22 | Show all posts

Tonight's Patch...

Fixes any .... Many many ppl cant play after the patch. Data file corrupt error.

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-8-16 21:27 | Show all posts

Tonight's Patch...

@OP Now THIS Is what i can understand... not that patch note SDE put up. I cant understand what it says. So thanks for putting up a decent "atch note' ,if you will, that i CAN understand.

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-8-16 21:39 | Show all posts

Tonight's Patch...

rieferLord]
to fix the 44 knot 3 quad turrets and 47/49 knot front quads only for the alsace, this should fully eliminate this hopefully.  Now i await to see what shall happen if they will bork what was worked on when patching, i certainly hope not!  I will know once i am able to test on the live server with my own ships.
[/QUOTE]Bull.The 75000 max displacement was part of the fix to the 44kt 3 gun Alsace.The present increase in normal displacement removes the unintended setups, but it also reduces Alsace's capability to carry bulge.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2012-8-16 21:53 | Show all posts

Tonight's Patch...

anita]
rieferLord]
[/QUOTE]Bull.The 75000 max displacement was part of the fix to the 44kt 3 gun Alsace.The present increase in normal displacement removes the unintended setups, but it also reduces Alsace's capability to carry bulge.
[/QUOTE]The 75k displacement patch was done on 4/16/2012. This patch has since been rendered obsolete. The change was further completed with a slight reduction in the Alsace gun weight. Unfortunately, that was left off this week's patch and when I noticed....it was too late. This will be patched in the coming update. That will give the alsace the ability to travel at 42knts with AA again. Currently it caps at 40.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2012-8-16 21:54 | Show all posts

Tonight's Patch...

alleNStaR]
unfardo]
lexCaboose]
[/QUOTE]
They might, but it feels like KM now has 2 pairs of worthless 110 guns. KM nation trait of  range  is still non-existant.
[/QUOTE]Wrong. But you have had the option of coming to the test meetings for the past two months and offering input...

Use magic Report

Blocklist|NavyField

2023-1-29 04:31 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.042666 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.