Forgot password?
 Register
Hot search: ship game
Author: AlexCaboose

[Discuss] Tonight's Patch...

[Copy link]
Post time 2012-8-16 21:58 | Show all posts

Tonight's Patch...

Lol....... so far I have not been able to start the game.I still have problems with corrupted data file.pls help me ... 

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-8-16 22:27 | Show all posts

Tonight's Patch...

lexCaboose]
Wrong. But you have had the option of coming to the test meetings for the past two months and offering input...
[/QUOTE]

yes... lack of input is what you guys are suffering from.. please. what a garbage excuse. all the input from all over the community doesn't amount to anything because a select few think they have superior insight as to how the game 'really' should be. you included. And i am not wrong, KM still doesnt have its supposed national trait of range. especially considering that RM can range KM no problem and hit like an L2. What are your account names on Nebby server? i'd like to see you in a KM bb5 ranging an RM bb5.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2012-8-16 22:31 | Show all posts

Tonight's Patch...

alleNStaR]
lexCaboose]
Wrong. But you have had the option of coming to the test meetings for the past two months and offering input...
[/QUOTE]

yes... lack of input is what you guys are suffering from.. please. what a garbage excuse. all the input from all over the community doesn't amount to anything because a select few think they have superior insight as to how the game 'really' should be. you included. And i am not wrong, KM still doesnt have its supposed national trait of range. especially considering that RM can range KM no problem and hit like an L2. What are your account names on Nebby server? i'd like to see you in a KM bb5 ranging an RM bb5.
[/QUOTE]Info posted from the community is often wrong. Those of us in the test section prefer hard evidence and facts to community myths. The RM line is in the process of being balanced. If you want some input on how these changes are done, show up to a test meeting and provide a clear point of view and evidence to back your point up. Test meetings are really no different than debates. The moderators of the debate happens to be myself and Nyerkovic. I don't have a high level crew on Nebby server. I am a Kaiser moderator. You are free to meet me on the Test Server though. EDIT: In anticipation of someone asking "what myths," I will debunk one for you right now... AP shells are no more a guarentee of critical hits than HE shells. They simply do lower damage overall and therefore leave you with more shots that could result in a critical hit. The shell itself though has no modifier. 

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-8-16 22:59 | Show all posts

Tonight's Patch...

lexCaboose]

lexCaboose]
Info posted from the community is often wrong. Those of us in the test section prefer hard evidence and facts to community myths. The RM line is in the process of being balanced. If you want some input on how these changes are done, show up to a test meeting and provide a clear point of view and evidence to back your point up. Test meetings are really no different than debates. The moderators of the debate happens to be myself and Nyerkovic. I don't have a high level crew on Nebby server. I am a Kaiser moderator. You are free to meet me on the Test Server though. 
[/QUOTE]
Myths? Test team achievments are mythical. That this game will ever be fixed/balanced is mythical. And the feeble attempts to dismiss anyone who points out how so many 'patches' are found wanting with disingenuous invitations to the test server is lame and see-through. All one has to do is visit the test server forum section to quickly realize the reality I pointed out previously about the monopoly of ideas held by a few self proclaimed 'factualites'. Bad math is a fact.
To berate a paying customer for not participating in 'fixing' the game is not an advisable course of action by an SDE representative.

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-8-16 23:07 | Show all posts

Tonight's Patch...

Cut it out with the bickering. - Thread cleaned.  

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-8-16 23:13 | Show all posts

Tonight's Patch...

lexCaboose]
alleNStaR]
unfardo]
lexCaboose]
No. Range is factored in by shell caliber, weight, and muzzle velocity. Weight, caliber, and HE and AP damage modify the damage the gun does. Increasing it to a larger caliber gave it more range and more damage. We had to tone down the range and the damage. Essentially, in this format the range and damage have not changed. What has changed is the consistency. You will no longer get like a 100% hit rate and deal 14k damage (example, but you get the point). Furthermore, it will not get bounced by stupid AW setups (ex: AW SoDak).
Again, if you have further questions, please let me know. 
[/QUOTE]Does this mean the fixed level 100 H44 guns now deal more damage?
[/QUOTE]
They might, but it feels like KM now has 2 pairs of worthless 110 guns. KM nation trait of  range  is still non-existant.
[/QUOTE]Wrong. But you have had the option of coming to the test meetings for the past two months and offering input...
[/QUOTE]
how disengenuous....

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-8-17 00:14 | Show all posts

Tonight's Patch...

Cut it out with the bickering. - Thread cleaned. I guess it doesn't hurt you atm... But thx for the understanding!

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-8-17 00:25 | Show all posts

Tonight's Patch...

My objection to the LeHavre change by raising the level to 74 is that my Capt. is lvl 70.  Granted I do not play much anymore, but this does not encourage me to do so.  This makes it more of a loss of use issue for me. 

Use magic Report

Blocklist|NavyField

2023-1-29 03:37 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.037997 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.