Forgot password?
 Register
Hot search: ship game
Author: CLTwolverine

[Discuss] H44 information

[Copy link]
Post time 2012-8-18 06:18 | Show all posts

H44 information

Thanks, Richard, that's the information I was looking for.
If you happen to get the time to make a spread chart for the new guns (as opposed to the old ones), you would make my people-to-love list.

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-8-18 08:03 | Show all posts

H44 information

Also, not to be a jerk. Whoever, use KM 110 is an  ignorant  or a failure. The 110 has shitty range, as low as Montana range. It has far worse armour penetration than the 16.5, way worse inconsistency and shitty reload.

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-8-18 12:49 | Show all posts

H44 information

at lower degrees, a full hit cannot kill those test mission bbs. Is that suposed to happen? i think new guns have been only tested at max range (max angle/degrees), missing this point

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-8-18 13:57 | Show all posts

H44 information

edbeam]
at lower degrees, a full hit cannot kill those test mission bbs. Is that suposed to happen? i think new guns have been only tested at max range (max angle/degrees), missing this point
[/QUOTE]

Yes, so does other BB. Those test mission BB are low tier level ship. That explain it, since low tier ship has the ability to absorb more damage.

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-8-19 02:45 | Show all posts

H44 information

so its ok, doing a juicy 5k dmg per salvo, then in the next hit, crappy 600 of dmg @[email protected]

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-8-19 03:58 | Show all posts

H44 information

ichardphat]
edbeam]
[/QUOTE]

Yes, so does other BB. Those test mission BB are low tier level ship. That explain it, since low tier ship has the ability to absorb more damage.
[/QUOTE]I'm quite sure those test mission BBs are oneshotable even with IJN lvl 110 guns (bad firepower).I assume KM guns do mostly AP damage and the HE component is just out of whack.It might present a problem when having to fight subs. 

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-8-19 05:42 | Show all posts

H44 information

onlirain]
ichardphat]
edbeam]
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]I'm quite sure those test mission BBs are oneshotable even with IJN lvl 110 guns (bad firepower).I assume KM guns do mostly AP damage and the HE component is just out of whack.It might present a problem when having to fight subs. 
[/QUOTE]Subs will be dealt with in due course.

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-8-19 05:46 | Show all posts

H44 information

A full hit cannot oneshot vs Impossible to oneshot are two things different. At least, that's how I see this.

Again, I can put a L2 landing full salvo that won't kill those bb1.

Use magic Report

Blocklist|NavyField

2023-2-1 00:09 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.033258 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.