NavyField

Forgot password?
 Register
Hot search: ship game
Author: ljsevern

[Discuss] NFNA Closure? More Silence from SDE?

[Copy link]
anonymous
anonymous  Post time 2012-8-21 06:02

NFNA Closure? More Silence from SDE?

"So, let's just relax instead falling in a panic spyral "omg, they are closing the game, omg" and let's wait for an official update from the community manager, i hope it will be as complete as he can give and i hope it will calm the community about this."I'm hoping most the fleet leaders are more mature than yelling blabbing to public/fleeties omg games ending. Also, Randy did make a post in this thread  

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-8-21 06:26 | Show all posts

So far I've just posted our official stance in this thread. I'll post details in GD once I can also provide updates regarding the ongoing projects.
As before, SDE plans to keep NFNA going for as long as possible regardless of what happens with NF2. We won't be the latest and greatest, but for some that may not be a problem. We'll continue working on improving what we have built up over these many years.
-Randy

Use magic Report

anonymous
anonymous  Post time 2012-8-21 06:55

I know of enough people planning to stick around that Nebby will atleast have Kaiser server pop Post NF2 imo.  I feel bad for Kaiser though.

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-8-21 11:13 | Show all posts

The gd forum thread from crusdaer1 just got binned...why?

http://fm.en.kupaisky.com/Community/Forum/View.aspx?num=11557&searchtype=0&pagecount=0&searchvalue=&sort=5&category=C01&page1=1

Use magic Report

anonymous
anonymous  Post time 2012-8-21 11:17

Nazi Mods.

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-8-21 16:17 | Show all posts

veryoneinthisthread]
Words.
[/QUOTE]Why does everyone act like they can make a difference? Splid did and what happened? We had 1 or 2 updates and them nothing.You all need to realise that when another cash cow (NF2/3D) comes out, this game will just go to shit. I suggest you all stop wasting your time and just play the game for fun. 

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2012-8-21 23:44 | Show all posts

326411]
After this last patch they might as well shut down these servers. Most ridiculous patch ever. I know a lot of us are thinking about going else where, not just unhappy.
Does NFNA have to give any notice that they are shutting down? No. We are just people that play a game. We do not make business decisions, they do.
It's a free game, just some spent money on it. Spending money on a game give us rights to know what's going on the business end? No.
Quit think like a gamer LJ and start thinking like a business man. If you not employed by NFNA you don't have any right to know nothing, your just a game player.
You might want to start thinking of shutting down ONF it's useless.
[/QUOTE]Go bandwagon elsewhere.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2012-8-21 23:46 | Show all posts

@RandyThanks for the update.Would you also do something about the certain group of individuals that constantly flame on the forums? TNF seem to refuse to do something about it. 

Use magic Report

Blocklist|NavyField

2023-2-1 00:27 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.025917 second(s), 33 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.