NavyField

Forgot password?
 Register
Hot search: ship game
Author: ljsevern

[Discuss] NFNA Closure? More Silence from SDE?

[Copy link]
anonymous
anonymous  Post time 2012-8-22 04:45

NFNA Closure? More Silence from SDE?

s_submarine]
immyEAC]
s_submarine]
immyEAC]
ss_submarine is scottirvine I believehttp://dspfleet.prophpbb.com/topic810.html yep in which case he is not a fleet leader. 
[/QUOTE]interesting, when i go to that link it tells me to log in
[/QUOTE]Ok then______________________________

NF user ID: SS_SUBMARINEAny other accounts: YESPast accounts (traded/sold, etc): BANNEDDid someone refer you to DSP? (who?): MEWhere you live (country is fine): USAWhat do you do (student, work, etc)? I SLEEP UNDER MY COMPUTER DESKHow long have you been playing, and how often do you play? 1.5-2 YEARS EVERY DAYCan you or are you willing to use TeamSpeak (a vent variant)? DUH, ITS A WONDER U CANT GET MORE PEOPLE ON ITAny DSP Squad preference (who recruited you)? NOT REALLYHave you ever been banned from Navyfield or its forums? YES, MY ACCOUNT IS PERMA BANNEDWhat nations/ships/levels you have? I HAVE A NEUTRAL DDWhat is your favorite line/ship/skill? SUBWhich other fleets you have been in (what was your reason for leaving those fleets?): KT(BANNED), BR(DISBANDED), ES(DISBANDED), FROPS(LEFT), CAV(LEFT), UN(LEFT)Why you want to join us? I LOVE YOU GUYSHave you applied anywhere else? Any current apps open with other fleets? NOCan you check the forums at least weekly, or whenever you play? YAHHave you read, understood, and agree to the fleet rules? ACTUALLY, NO. I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THEY AREDo you ever go months at a time without playing? NODoes anyone other then you have access to your account? NOAre you willing to Participate in Fleet Wars? YESBy Making this Application and signing up for DSP, you will not commit any problems with-in the fleet and/or other fleets. Yes or No? NO I WONT Do you know the Fleet leader of DSP and/or The Commanding Officers? If so, State Names you know. YEA, DOOM FLAGhave you guys see this smilie, freaking awesome 

____________and for good mesures
[/QUOTE]im still waiting for your point
[/QUOTE]you arn't a FL, gtfo the fleet leader forums

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-8-22 04:47 | Show all posts

immyEAC]
s_submarine]
immyEAC]
s_submarine]
immyEAC]
ss_submarine is scottirvine I believehttp://dspfleet.prophpbb.com/topic810.html yep in which case he is not a fleet leader. 
[/QUOTE]interesting, when i go to that link it tells me to log in
[/QUOTE]Ok then______________________________

NF user ID: SS_SUBMARINEAny other accounts: YESPast accounts (traded/sold, etc): BANNEDDid someone refer you to DSP? (who?): MEWhere you live (country is fine): USAWhat do you do (student, work, etc)? I SLEEP UNDER MY COMPUTER DESKHow long have you been playing, and how often do you play? 1.5-2 YEARS EVERY DAYCan you or are you willing to use TeamSpeak (a vent variant)? DUH, ITS A WONDER U CANT GET MORE PEOPLE ON ITAny DSP Squad preference (who recruited you)? NOT REALLYHave you ever been banned from Navyfield or its forums? YES, MY ACCOUNT IS PERMA BANNEDWhat nations/ships/levels you have? I HAVE A NEUTRAL DDWhat is your favorite line/ship/skill? SUBWhich other fleets you have been in (what was your reason for leaving those fleets?): KT(BANNED), BR(DISBANDED), ES(DISBANDED), FROPS(LEFT), CAV(LEFT), UN(LEFT)Why you want to join us? I LOVE YOU GUYSHave you applied anywhere else? Any current apps open with other fleets? NOCan you check the forums at least weekly, or whenever you play? YAHHave you read, understood, and agree to the fleet rules? ACTUALLY, NO. I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THEY AREDo you ever go months at a time without playing? NODoes anyone other then you have access to your account? NOAre you willing to Participate in Fleet Wars? YESBy Making this Application and signing up for DSP, you will not commit any problems with-in the fleet and/or other fleets. Yes or No? NO I WONT Do you know the Fleet leader of DSP and/or The Commanding Officers? If so, State Names you know. YEA, DOOM FLAGhave you guys see this smilie, freaking awesome 

____________and for good mesures
[/QUOTE]im still waiting for your point
[/QUOTE]you arn't a FL, gtfo the fleet leader forums
[/QUOTE]well by that logic lets kick LJ from here and cena

Use magic Report

anonymous
anonymous  Post time 2012-8-22 04:48

LJ and Cena are XO of real fleets... and heres the thing. They are... In a fleet (unlike someone). I'm done now. Let mods handle the intruders in the forum.

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-8-22 05:50 | Show all posts

Wah, your not a fleet leader, wah wah.What's there to hide in here? Appeals aren't secret and there is no other senstive information in here.Get a grip please. 

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-8-22 06:14 | Show all posts

indher]
Wah, your not a fleet leader, wah wah.What's there to hide in here? Appeals aren't secret and there is no other senstive information in here.Get a grip please. 
[/QUOTE]+1 thats funny

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2012-8-22 06:31 | Show all posts

s_submarine]
well by that logic lets kick LJ from here and cena
[/QUOTE]Yes I am. Next. Hell, technically, i'm an XO of one fleet and leader of another.
326411]
jsevern]
326411]
After this last patch they might as well shut down these servers. Most ridiculous patch ever. I know a lot of us are thinking about going else where, not just unhappy.
Does NFNA have to give any notice that they are shutting down? No. We are just people that play a game. We do not make business decisions, they do.
It's a free game, just some spent money on it. Spending money on a game give us rights to know what's going on the business end? No.
Quit think like a gamer LJ and start thinking like a business man. If you not employed by NFNA you don't have any right to know nothing, your just a game player.
You might want to start thinking of shutting down ONF it's useless.
[/QUOTE]Go bandwagon elsewhere.
[/QUOTE]
LJ maybe it's time for jump off your own bandwagon, know one really listens to you. You seem to be really butt hurt since TNF, NFNA and SDE has not told you anything. All you do now is flame TNF, NFNA and SDE so sad they left you out of the loop. So all you can do now is flame lol
[/QUOTE]
Plenty of people listen to me. I have no been flaming, but you are the one stalking me on the forum flaming me. Lets hope Vick is quick and on the ball about you, although I expect it will take someone else to do something.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2012-8-22 06:34 | Show all posts

indher]
[/QUOTE]Lets just make the whole forum public then. Its the fact that people just wade in here and flame and not take it seriously. Unfortunately, its from the same squads/fleets, and those fleets have some decent people in them who are being poorly represented. There are a number of people who make constructive posts who really are out for the game and community as a whole. Then there are the bandwagoners. Then there are the ones that are just out for themselves.If you don't want to take this area seriously, then don't post or read them.Yet people continue to troll here. Its sad really. I did at least expect this area to be mature. 

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-8-22 17:09 | Show all posts

o.O
ok kiddies relax...lets get back on the subject of the post.
Whats happening to this game?
Come on Vick/Randy you must have seen a timeline for release of NF2 and discussed with the Managers the impacts that will have on the NF1 cash cow.
Its going to get really quiet now the community is aware of the pending release and as a result your funding will dry up.

Use magic Report

NavyField

2022-12-8 00:30 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.025992 second(s), 33 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.