NavyField

Forgot password?
 Register
Hot search: ship game
Author: ljsevern

[Discuss] NFNA Closure? More Silence from SDE?

[Copy link]
Post time 2012-8-22 23:37 | Show all posts

NFNA Closure? More Silence from SDE?

You have all there is to release at this point in time.  If more comes available then it will be posted. 

Fleet Leaders decide on their Execs and represetatives and have control over who from their fleet has access to this area of the forums.  If they do not feel a person is representing them appropriately then it is in their power to remove the access.

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-8-23 00:17 | Show all posts

ick11]
Fleet Leaders decide on their Execs and represetatives and have control over who from their fleet has access to this area of the forums.  If they do not feel a person is representing them appropriately then it is in their power to remove the access.
[/QUOTE]
How would we know who is representing who when the account is fleetless? Maybe I should just start tagging my fleetless alts and saying abunch of inflamitory stuff because no one knows who I represent.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2012-8-23 01:43 | Show all posts

2CxBongRipz]
ick11]
[/QUOTE]
How would we know who is representing who when the account is fleetless? Maybe I should just start tagging my fleetless alts and saying abunch of inflamitory stuff because no one knows who I represent.
[/QUOTE]Exactly. It makes a mockery of the fleet leaders area.And the area itself needs more moderation. Its becoming a joke when the same people are in here flaming and trying to make people they don't like look bad (see the start of this thread).

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-8-23 02:44 | Show all posts

Does anyone else get the delicious irony in this thread?He said, she said, etc. 

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2012-8-23 03:58 | Show all posts

indher]
Does anyone else get the delicious irony in this thread?He said, she said, etc. 
[/QUOTE]What, the irony that as Splid predicted, certain people got into the fleet leaders area and attempted to make a mockery of it?When it comes to the same people that make constructive posts, they get results. If you can't do that (which you haven't in this thread), then don't post.Don't get me wrong Sindher, I get on with you on Vent/outside of Navyfield, but at least in the FL area can you drop the forum persona if you do post? Be constructive, because I know you can.

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-8-23 05:34 | Show all posts

jsevern]What, the irony that as Splid predicted, certain people got into the fleet leaders area and attempted to make a mockery of it?
[/QUOTE]

Psh its not like Splid was the only one that predicted it

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-8-23 15:19 | Show all posts

*offers LJ a fire retardant suit*

it has a +30 fire resist
-9999999999 troll defense tho...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2012-8-24 02:14 | Show all posts

So Vick, are you actually going to do something about this bandwagon of people coming in and ruining this area and flaming? You are quick to say it to others, but it seems when the shots are at me, its rare something is done. Maybe its just co-incidence and you are busy, but we can all see its the same people coming into threads (usually mine) and making wild accusations on either their main or alternate accounts.ick11] Dallion and Zuto - no more shots across the bows please (or anywhere else for that matter). [/QUOTE] 
ick11] That is another one gone to the Bin.  I really do not like binning threads from here, but quite a few are ruining the intent of this forum area.

Stop making it personal, stop with accusations and counter-accusations and stop dragging threads in to pointless arguments that are going to get more threads binned from this area.  The freedom of language in this area is to allow greater expression and more pointed debate, but it should still be construtive not utterly destructive, which is what it is becoming.

Ignore this and the next steps are forum suspensions and if that does not stop it and get us back on track then this area will disappear from the Forums. [/QUOTE] 

Use magic Report

Blocklist|NavyField

2023-2-1 01:44 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.027005 second(s), 33 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.