Return to list New
View: 214|Reply: 8

[Discuss] 10th win

[Copy link]
Post time 2012-8-31 12:13 | Show all posts |Read mode

You can view the details after logging in the account

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I got my 10th win (FINALLY!!) and I went to get my 3rd event reward.. I got 50k credits (For the 3rd darn time today -.-) and i dint want it, i remebered reading that you get 2 chances on the 3rd one so i closed it, and opened it again and it was still there..  So i figured if I hit 'Ok' ill be able to try for something better (Because anythings better then credits) and it dint work..Ill keep the credits for now its not too big of a deal but can someone explain how to change it so i can use it next time? 

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-8-31 13:11 | Show all posts

10th win

Its all random and I will enjoy my 3 boxes of 50K points

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-8-31 13:37 | Show all posts

10th win

Are you sure you only got 50k credits from your 10th win box? If I understand correctly, they stated that you don't get two boxes on the 10th win, you just get 2x whatever you get in that box. For example, I won 1k mines with my 10th Win box (woohoo :-/ ), and when I checked it showed that I had 2k mines added instead.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2012-8-31 21:18 | Show all posts

10th win

Ohh may be... Credits are one of those things I wont ever need more of in NF so i dont keep track.. But i guess your right.... Ill keep an eye out for a EBB or ECV exchange token =DThanks guys 

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-9-1 02:15 | Show all posts

10th win

lazmadj]
Are you sure you only got 50k credits from your 10th win box? If I understand correctly, they stated that you don't get two boxes on the 10th win, you just get 2x whatever you get in that box. For example, I won 1k mines with my 10th Win box (woohoo :-/ ), and when I checked it showed that I had 2k mines added instead.
[/QUOTE]negative 10th win = 1 extra box, there was a bug that didnt give the extra box at 10th win, they gave me mine today for yesterday, it is not a X2 box, it is a 4th box with a prizejust to make this clear  

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-9-1 02:20 | Show all posts

10th win

My experience suggests DD is correct.tac 

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-9-2 02:05 | Show all posts

10th win

How exactly does this event work? Do the wins count if you have to close the game for a little bit and come back?

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-9-2 03:48 | Show all posts

10th win

rairiesailr]
How exactly does this event work? Do the wins count if you have to close the game for a little bit and come back?
[/QUOTE]
When you leave a battle and it says "Congratulations! You are victorious!"

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New

Blocklist|NavyField

2023-2-1 00:13 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.027451 second(s), 33 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.