Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Superior soldier

Credits
Post time 2021-4-26 18:17 | Show all posts
AndrusN replied at 2021-4-25 23:34
Some people are just built different...

I am confused at what a screenshot and arrogance actually prove? Everyone has better or lesser games so a screenshot doesn't prove anything. Especially as it doesn't even show whether you did that amount of damage in a low tier BB with at level crew. Because that's the point of this topic, lower tiers being cannon fodder for higher tiers simply because the game is balanced in such a way higher tiers have much better stats. Skills do not change that.
So you can keep on stroking your ego in several topics but all that shows is a total inability to actually understand and argue the points being raised.

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2021-4-26 20:07 | Show all posts
Ta0ism replied at 2021-4-26 17:57
Yeah, some of us have jobs and lives........

Yeah, but that's not our fault now is it...

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2021-4-26 20:09 | Show all posts
generals4 replied at 2021-4-26 18:17
I am confused at what a screenshot and arrogance actually prove? Everyone has better or lesser gam ...

right, because skill in a skill based game isn't important.

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Superior soldier

Credits
Post time 2021-4-26 22:11 | Show all posts
AndrusN replied at 2021-4-26 20:09
right, because skill in a skill based game isn't important.

That is quite unrelated. Yes skills are important. But even a total noob can obliterate a pro if the former is in a BB7 and the latter a BB1. But here is what is important: why should only low tier ships have to become excellent at the game (despite the logic dictating lower tiered ships would have less experience and thus skills) in order to at least have a tiny chance of doing anything while BB6-7 can easily farm low tier ships without being any good.
Skills used to matter most back when we had normal rooms which we'd restrict to similar tiers (BB1/2, BB2/3, BB4/5, etc.).
Now it only matters for BB5-7 when fighting their own kind. For smaller ships it barely matters because the gap between the tiers has simply become so huge. It's like playing an RTS and a player has a handicap of 90%. Sure he could theoretically win, but his opponent shouldn't lose unless he's a huge "noob".
Because even if the BB1-3 player is an awesome pro if the BB6-7 on the other side is any good it shouldn't suffer any significant amount of damage from the tier 1-3 BB. Your theory only works if you assume people with BB6-7 are crap.

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2021-4-27 07:08 | Show all posts
generals4 replied at 2021-4-26 22:11
That is quite unrelated. Yes skills are important. But even a total noob can obliterate a pro if t ...

You're very wrong my guy....

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Superior soldier

Credits
Post time 2021-4-27 17:44 | Show all posts
I wish I was, but I am not.
What is kind of weird is that you seem to have a lot of problems with BB6-7 fighting amongst themselves. For someone who likes to talk about "skills" that Is rather odd. After all it would require more skills for the individual BB6-7 users to perform well in rooms with (quasi) only T6-7.
Why should lower tier ships be forced to acquire/use pro skills to be able to fight against much higher tiered ships while at the same time allow those who should have the most skills to do some easy target practice and farm damage on low tier BB's?

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2021-4-27 21:43 | Show all posts
generals4 replied at 2021-4-27 17:44
I wish I was, but I am not.
What is kind of weird is that you seem to have a lot of problems with  ...

Because you shouldn't force people to play how you want to play... If they want to farm let them farm, get good or die, its really simple, do you progress through strife and struggle or do you progress from laziness and complacency.

P.S. I don't claim to be good at this game by pointing out others lack of skill, it just comes from personal experiences that I can tell by your whingeing that you have none and its not the better players faults that you don't and they shouldn't have to dumb down their playing abilities in any ship so you can get some petty damage.

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Superior soldier

Credits
Post time 2021-4-28 00:42 | Show all posts
Edited by generals4 at 2021-4-28 01:04
AndrusN replied at 2021-4-27 21:43
Because you shouldn't force people to play how you want to play... If they want to farm let them f ...

You continuously resort to ad hominems due to your lack of ability to form a coherent argument, that's sad.
You can call people noobs all you want but that doesn't make you look any better/smarter, sad that you think it does. In life you'll learn that demeaning people and being arrogant won't serve you

Anyway you talk about people forcing people to play a certain way... Funny but you defend people being forced to be farmed. Early on I defended the Idea to limit GB 1 to a certain level while Having GB 2 for all levels (or just add a "newbie"/"veteran" option for GB 1). Everyone gets to play like they want. You are the one forcing lvl 60-90'ish to be farmed. That's just laziness and complacency in favor of "farmers". Let those T6-7 work for their damage and becoming sufficiently skilled to "farm" their damage from their peers.

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2021-4-28 01:01 | Show all posts
AndrusN replied at 2021-4-27 07:08
You're very wrong my guy....

He's not wrong at all. If the BB1 was able to land every shell (which it won't, ever) it would still take 3-5 volleys to even be close to killing the BB6, much less a BB7. Either one, the 6 or the 7 can shoot poorly and land only a couple or 3 shells per salvo and that BB1 is gone in a few volleys (a long ass time before it even imagines itself being in range to return fire).

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | reg

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list