[Copy link]
Acc. Sign-in:1 Day
Cont. Sign-in:1 Day

Threads

Credits

Superior soldier

Credits
Post time 2021-2-20 14:14 | Show all posts
I'm honestly gonna agree with 99% of the daily active players, and HA active fleets! This is total [email protected]#shi!... WHAT ARE U THINKING>>? Damn your dumb and killing this game since 10 years ago. TNF or WTFE it is running this bad nursing home needs some better insight of running a online game with dedicated old and new active players. You another step closer to losing our old and new coming players, Maybe its the play i dont know but its disrespectful to us veterans.:@:@

Use magic Report

Acc. Sign-in:1 Day

Threads

Credits

Sergeant

Credits
Post time 2021-2-20 22:07 | Show all posts
Please change it back to old harbour rules.

Use magic Report

Acc. Sign-in:74 Day

Threads

Credits

Sergeant

Credits
Post time 2021-2-21 06:48 | Show all posts
completely shit patch, maybe HA is bugged for life, but this is going to erase any kind of interest in getting more ships and lines, RIP NF
uh

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Sergeant

Credits
Post time 2021-2-21 10:41 | Show all posts
Edited by iowabb61EU at 2021-2-21 10:53

Voy a escribirlo en castellano porque no me salen las palabras en otros idiomas.
Después de un HA y un HD consecutivos mi comentario es, "una CAGADA en mayusculas".
Si siguen adelante con el 9/3/3 en harbour mataron el juego.
Antes de efectuar un cambio de esta indole deberian haberlo consultado a los lideres de flota.
Deberian estudiar a fondo y al detalle las quejas de los jugadores que son quienes realmente sostienen el juego .

Antes de efectuar cualquier cambio deberian hacer una inmersión profunda en el juego, ver los bugs, errores, trampas, desbalanceos del juego, comprobandolo en GB.

Use magic Report

Acc. Sign-in:31 Day

Threads

Credits

Corporal

Credits
Post time 2021-2-21 10:55 | Show all posts
Lo mas ideal seria no hacer puerto  y listo MATARON EL JUEGO QUE BAJON FEOOOOOOO APLAUDIR QUIEN CAMBIO LAS HA
FELICITACIONESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Use magic Report

Acc. Sign-in:32 Day

Threads

Credits

Corporal

Credits
QQ
Post time 2021-2-21 18:29 | Show all posts
The change about reducing BB amount in harbor assault was a good move but reducing overall amount of ships to 15 on each side was a bad one. Keeping the old max player number would encourage players to use DD/CL/CA ship classes in end-game content as they are still underrated.

Use magic Report

Acc. Sign-in:12 Day

Threads

Credits

Corporal

Credits
Post time 2021-2-22 07:37 | Show all posts
The only thing that keep me playing this game is the HA or HD, now it's boring and i think that a lot of people think the same. At least if you are going to change the amount of player per room, make harbor assault 2 or 3 times per week.

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2021-2-23 12:53 | Show all posts
Team NF,
It seems like the new setup is to help new or small fleets startup from zero. This severely handicaps them.

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2021-2-23 13:01 | Show all posts
it seems like this new setup is design to help smaller or new fleets be more active in HA/D. This severely handicaps them, because it becomes more of a question of quality.

If i may offer some suggestions, id like to point out i sent you a ticket back in 2010 about the 30%exp badge idea.

Why not make the HT a ghost for attacking fleet until the PreHT is reached ( if you attack B2 and win, you get to see if HT is in ABC, you can only see one tile away on all directions, and it changes every week).
Also why not make every room 15 players then make the HT 35 or 40.

There is plenty of options to make the game a better experience for all type of fleets, but simply taking away or limiting features and players per room is not a good one

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2021-2-23 13:02 | Show all posts

it seems like this new setup is design to help smaller or new fleets be more active in HA/D. This severely handicaps them, because it becomes more of a question of quality.

If i may offer some suggestions, id like to point out i sent you a ticket back in 2010 about the 30%exp badge idea.

Why not make the HT a ghost for attacking fleet until the PreHT is reached ( if you attack B2 and win, you get to see if HT is in ABC, you can only see one tile away on all directions, and it changes every week).
Also why not make every room 15 players then make the HT 35 or 40.

There is plenty of options to make the game a better experience for all type of fleets, but simply taking away or limiting features and players per room is not a good one

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | reg

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list