NavyField

Forgot password?
 Register
Hot search: ship game
Author: Dario1971

[Discuss] What is happening with the medals?

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-3-30 23:36 | Show all posts
Edited by bujibelegek at 2021-3-30 23:39

Well almost every single game is pay to win in order for the company to get profits. But if i were to compare NF with WoW, WorldWar Battleships, and other naval games, i got to say that NF is the least pay to win game, infact i could say NF is almost full skill game to win.

You usually able to recieve premiums from events and other things, and even BB 6.5 itself can be taken down by a BB5 under the right circumstances, atleast from what i saw after my return to NF few days ago. Just wait bro.
That being said, i really must complained about how NF deleted Trading system, it really ruins one of NF most valuable aspect as a non P2W game.
Oh and one more thing, i also noticed that NF banned Premium CA to participate in blitzkrieg, i think its one of their efforts to reduce the P2W aspect in NF and altho it made me wasted 1k gold for nothing, we gotta appreciate it.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2021-3-31 03:04 | Show all posts
bujibelegek replied at 2021-3-30 12:36
Well almost every single game is pay to win in order for the company to get profits. But if i were t ...

Do you want to make it more fair?
then make like WOT. There you play against players of the same lvl than you. Even In low levels play against bots

Use magic Report

Post time 2021-3-31 06:41 | Show all posts
Dario1971 replied at 2021-3-31 03:04
then make like WOT. There you play against players of the same  ...

I agree, this would have been very plausible... 9 years ago that is, when we are still swarming with players lol
But not right now, definitely.

Use magic Report

Post time 2021-4-2 17:54 | Show all posts
i agree about wrong choosed shotdown to trade system. I know personalty about GM Vinsonn. He had gifts generous to me many times and fixed my confused problems at game. This is not about Administration. We got many rich ships, olives, sailors and items with rich event in history of game.

I see problem about this point. No have rich event anymore. Urgently game need free auto fcs (no limited) for new users also.

i hope administration see these and fix soon.

Have a nice day and best regards!

Use magic Report

Post time 2021-4-6 14:13 | Show all posts
Dario1971 replied at 2021-3-31 03:04
then make like WOT. There you play against players of the same  ...

30 day exploit ban i see did that make it more fair !!

Use magic Report

Post time 2021-4-7 21:22 | Show all posts
I get medals all the time, every time I log in, about every 10th battle Ill get one.

Use magic Report

Post time 2021-4-8 13:30 | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2021-4-8 21:59 | Show all posts
Allosawyou replied at 2021-4-6 03:13
30 day exploit ban i see did that make it more fair !!

I know is impossible to you, but would be good if you try to show some of courage and not use aa in bb

Use magic Report

NavyField

2022-12-5 06:16 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.027305 second(s), 32 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.