Forgot password?
 Account Register
Search
Hot search: ship game
View: 430|Reply: 4

[Discuss] About items that can't be bought.

[Copy link]
Acc. Sign-in:607 Day
Cont. Sign-in:25 Day

Threads

Credits

Sergeant

Credits
Post time 2021-3-20 14:59 | Show all posts |Read mode
It is logical to assume that we should be able to buy any item that is available in the game. But in fact, a lot of things remain inaccessible to players.These are level 90 and level 120 neutral sailors, level 115 support sailors, all types of hired sailors, and level 85 remodel ships. All of the above items have rather mediocre characteristics. Super elite sailors have the best characteristics and also often drop out for free! As part of the package, you can buy x-sailors and hero sailors. I do not understand why those products that can be sold and get money for it are not sold?

Use magic Report

Acc. Sign-in:6 Day
Cont. Sign-in:1 Day

Threads

Credits

Corporal

Credits
Post time 2021-3-20 15:45 | Show all posts
This items only available on Events , there are no fun if you can buy everything with money ??

Use magic Report

Acc. Sign-in:9 Day
Cont. Sign-in:1 Day

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2021-3-22 06:04 | Show all posts
I guess the exclusivity of event items makes the items valuable in a way, I think it would be a big problem if event items were far superior to things you can buy but since they aren't, then it is fine. Many MMO's have event items like that.

Use magic Report

Acc. Sign-in:607 Day
Cont. Sign-in:25 Day

Threads

Credits

Sergeant

Credits
Author Post time 2021-3-22 11:56 | Show all posts
You can see for yourself that there are no events in which such items would be played out. The main prizes are items that you can always buy in the store.So where's the exclusivity here? As for hired seamen, they should always be available for hire, even just by virtue of their name. Example? Korean server.There they are on free sale.

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Superior soldier

Credits
Post time 2021-3-25 06:30 | Show all posts
This has been a thing for a long while. Navyfield has always had items that are not sold on the shop. In-fact, there has never been higher chances of getting event/special ships than before. Those event ships were never available back in the day unless you did the event.

My small Le_Harve was earned!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | reg

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list