Return to list New
Author: Anonymous

[Discuss] km aa gunners

[Copy link]
Post time 2013-5-7 22:58 | Show all posts

km aa gunners

anita]
0TTERY]
If I remember correctly, IJN doesn't recieve a hit to ability since IJN and KM were allies. It's when you mix Axis/Allies crew and ships that you recieve the nerf to ability. 
[/QUOTE]Untrue unfortunately.Just put an IJN sailor alone on a IJN ship to check the SD and then put him alone on a KM ship to see that he receives quite a penalty on the KM ship.For allied sailors the penalty seems to be that the veterans give no contribution to ability.Non allied sailors receive an even bigger penalty.
[/QUOTE]From what i remember allied sailors get a 30% hit to ability while non allied sailors don't work at all.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-5-7 23:17 | Show all posts

km aa gunners

onlirain]
anita]
0TTERY]
If I remember correctly, IJN doesn't recieve a hit to ability since IJN and KM were allies. It's when you mix Axis/Allies crew and ships that you recieve the nerf to ability. 
[/QUOTE]Untrue unfortunately.Just put an IJN sailor alone on a IJN ship to check the SD and then put him alone on a KM ship to see that he receives quite a penalty on the KM ship.For allied sailors the penalty seems to be that the veterans give no contribution to ability.Non allied sailors receive an even bigger penalty.
[/QUOTE]From what i remember allied sailors get a 30% hit to ability while non allied sailors don't work at all.
[/QUOTE]

Incorrect.

To see why Danita is correct, do the same test with a sailor that only has experts and one that only has vets.

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-5-10 19:24 | Show all posts

km aa gunners

Now I remember why I only used my medic on both KM and IJN.

Use magic Report

Return to list New

NavyField

2022-10-3 12:52 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.022777 second(s), 24 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.