Cont. Sign-in:1 Day

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2021-5-4 04:40 | Show all posts
Edited by aborz at 2021-5-4 05:05
generals4 replied at 2021-5-3 15:21
Why don't you stick to the argument I make instead of making things up?  BB's indeed do have a fai ...

Because your arguments are untenable. Fans of playing BB6 did not spend their time, money and energy in order to now deprive themselves of the pleasure of playing on TOP ship because of the whiners who do not know how to play on any ship, but want to feel strong. If you want to enjoy playing on BB1-2 and sunk someone at the same time, then create your own room BB1-2 and play there with your like-minded players. If you want to play in a competitive environment, improve your skills and, if the opportunity arises, defeat stronger opponents, then play BB1-2 together with everyone in GB and look for an opportunity to win in those situations in which you are. This is a general principle for everyone and it is true, it is motivational to achieve high lvl ships and improve their skills. Your idea of leveling is boring and destructive. There are simpler ways to satisfy your narrow desires, other than forcing the community to play according to your own rules.
Our world was invented as a world of predators and if your teeth and mind are not sharp enough, then sooner or later you will become someone else's dinner. Do you want to achieve great success? Then you need to improve, there are enough effective ways to improve and they work. When you become perfect enough, then you can drown BB6 on BB3. Le Havre, Fuso, Nelson, Empress Maria work miracles in skillful hands. And premium ships of lvl 80-90 like Dulio 1915 or latest premium ships are generally on the same level with BB5. The impossibility of playing on low lvl ships is a lie. If your hands grow out of right place, then passing the BB1-3 levels takes 3-4 days of daily play and does not constitute the global problem that you fanned out of nothing. There are more pressing issues in the game that have long required intervention and fixes, such as desync and reloading of shells during assault on harbors.

Use magic Report

Acc. Sign-in:2 Day

Threads

Credits

Superior soldier

Credits
Post time 2021-5-4 15:11 | Show all posts
aborz replied at 2021-5-4 04:40
Because your arguments are untenable. Fans of playing BB6 did not spend their time, money and ener ...

Why should I make a BB1-2 room and you not a BB6-7 room? Why don't you go feel "strong" by fighting people on your level instead? Such a skilled and pro player like yourself shouldn't fear that.
Funny how you can make all these ignorant arguments based on some darwinistic nonsense and personal fantasies about low level BB's being useful when the player becomes twice as skilled as the BB6/7 player on the other side just to defend your pleasure of farming low level players.
Farming has always been a problem. Why do you think "Blitzkrieg" is a thing?

I don't disagree there are other pressing issues but that doesn't invalidate anything.

Use magic Report

Acc. Sign-in:1 Day

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2021-5-4 20:12 | Show all posts
Edited by aborz at 2021-5-4 20:21
generals4 replied at 2021-5-4 15:11
Why should I make a BB1-2 room and you not a BB6-7 room? Why don't you go feel "strong" by fightin ...

By fact that it is you who need "special" non-competitive conditions for playing on BB1-2, not me. I successfully fight against both BB6 and BB7 in GB. Your fleet is mainly fighting in BB5 against BB3 in the north. Therefore, you do not want to fight against more powerful ships and strong opponents.
BB tree in the game consists of 7 classes of ships from BB1 to BB7, GB room is a classic general battle for all types of ships, it was established by the rules from the very first day of the existence of this game. I do not need special conditions, because I am able to adjust my desires and tactics myself in accordance with the conditions of the battle and the presence of SD ships in battle. You have no intention of adjusting your desires, and therefore you are trying to prove the need to change the general rules for yourself.
As far as I know, in standard settings for choosing a room there is a type of battle called Skirmish (or something like that) where a maximum limit of 100 lvl is set. For some reason, you do not use it and do not create your own unique rooms, but are trying to prove need to change settings for classic GB for entire community. You know, I'm not surprised. Due to fact that there are so few of your like-minded people in the game (mainly your comrades from your fleet) that no one will support your choice and no one will come to such a war. That's why I write that you are two-faced whiners who create drama on the forum and inflate a problem that is not worth a damn.
It is you who are fantasizing here, and with terry fantasies divorced from reality. I suggested that you prove in practice inconsistency of your fantasies and play a challenge on a lower tier ship against you on a higher tier ship. You refused. Hence, you acknowledge in advance the fact that weaker ships can successfully fight against stronger ships. Therefore, your whole theory about the total superiority of SD ships and the inability to normally fight in GB against them is idle chatter.

Use magic Report

Acc. Sign-in:2 Day

Threads

Credits

Superior soldier

Credits
Post time 2021-5-4 20:29 | Show all posts
Edited by generals4 at 2021-5-4 20:50
aborz replied at 2021-5-4 20:12
I do not make room BB6-7, I play on common terms with everyone.
By fact that it is you who need " ...

Again, there is already "Blitzkrieg" in which BB's/CV's and lvl 60 + players are not allowed. Restrictions are not new.
And no the GB rules weren't established from day 1. GB changed a lot over time and back when it was reinvented to be what it is now there were no BB6/7. Leveling was slower and you had a much better distribution of Tiers. Even in newbie time now you have like 80% of BB5's or BB5 like event ships. The GB i played gave a totally different type of gameplay and gaming experience than the one now.
And why are you talking about my fleet? Leave them out of this. I am talking for myself. Maybe you are not allowed to speak for yourself and just parrot the PoV of your fleet but I am not. Heck i started giving my input being fleetless.
And I didn't create any drama. I just had the "audacity" to share an opinion you don't like and you are trying to create drama.
I have started this being civil and try to remain so but you continuously try to derail this and turn it in a mud slinging contest.
And I refused because your stupid "challenge" doesn't in any way address the point I have been making. I never said a BB4 doesn't stand a chance against a BB5. It is not my fault you are so busy slinging mud you aren't actually reading what others write. The fact you choose a 1 tier difference is probably exactly because you know I am right.
Now to finalize. Maybe the solution is to just make GB2 a carbon copy of GB1 but with a lvl 100 limit. You should be happy, you get to keep your GB1 ;)
But to be fair, as I have said numerous time, this games is probably never going to offer a pleasant experience for low tier BB's because of numerous factors. The lack of new players (I am sure reading your posts could dissuade many from playing this game) and the extremely fast leveling at these low tiers ensure there will always be a giant Tier imbalance at the top.
In my opinion BB6-7 were a mistake and should never have been released to begin with. But that ship has sailed.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Corporal

Credits
Post time 2021-5-6 19:53 | Show all posts
Make BB6 Charle gun angle to 40 degree. that's all

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2021-5-9 06:36 | Show all posts
ReStRiCt BB6s CaUsE i HaVe No SkIlL
2105051145120057.jpg
2105011123310412.jpg

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Corporal

Credits
Post time 2021-5-10 18:18 | Show all posts
Edited by GUNMACHAN at 2021-5-10 18:28

How about this?

BB5+ costs 100k~1000k credits AND points PER BATTLE in a mainstream (GB) room.
* Amounts may not appropriate. I don't know how much you guys have, of course.

Everyone who get it will use it because it's too low cost for repair and reload.
BB4 have enough displacement for 125 level 5+8 sailors and weapons, and it requires only 89 level.

Use magic Report

Acc. Sign-in:81 Day
Cont. Sign-in:2 Day

Threads

Credits

Corporal

Credits
Author Post time 2021-5-10 21:38 | Show all posts
AndrusN replied at 2021-5-9 06:36
ReStRiCt BB6s CaUsE i HaVe No SkIlL

bwuaha , funny guy.. shame ur shit in MN compared to italian.

surprised this post is still going.. haven't bothered looking for last week cos it's clearly turned into a flame war and only a few people have the common sense to argue about what the OP was about.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2021-5-11 02:33 | Show all posts
Edited by aborz at 2021-5-11 02:38
d3adly_v1p3r_ replied at 2021-5-10 21:38
bwuaha , funny guy.. shame ur shit in MN compared to italian.

surprised this post is still goin ...

To talk about the common sense of other people, you first need to have common sense yourself. This whole topic and your crying only says that you and common sense are phenomena from different universes..

Use magic Report

Acc. Sign-in:10 Day

Threads

Credits

Superior soldier

Credits
Post time 2021-5-12 22:36 | Show all posts
Create a room only for 6+ bb cv and also the subs maybe with higher credits and points every win will be nice so they will stop ruin the bb5 and below.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | reg

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list