[Discuss] Bogue or Independence?

[Copy link]

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2013-10-20 22:33 | Show all posts |Read mode
Ok, so I'm at the point were I just reached the lvl for Bogue. But I don' have enough pilots. So should I just wait and try to buy the independence when I get to that level while I level my pilots?

Also, I know this doesn't belong in the this section but I'm new to the cv's. And really need some help with what to really do with them... Ex how many pilots I need, what's better tbs or dbs, how many fighters etc...

Thanks for any help

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2013-10-21 00:32 | Show all posts

Bogue or Independence?

There is a useful search function that would help to give you most of the answers you are looking for.
You need 8 pilots for the CV6. You should concentrate on fighters, with just a couple of bombers (dbs or tbs, in the case of USN, the choice is up to you). Levelling 6 fighters and 2 or 3 bombers (8 is max on the highest-level CV, but it's nice to have a choice). Level them all up together (so that they all have roughly the same level) by rotating them on your CV.

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2013-11-12 22:30 | Show all posts

Bogue or Independence?

he said it quite clearly.Simply put.....Start training Pilots now.    I made the same mistake and didn't have enought pilots so I had to grind away.   I had to rotate pilots on my CVs to make sure they were the same lvlRecently I got some hero sailors from an event and used them for my second nation of ships.  I decided to make them F pilots.  They were 50 lvls behind my other pilots.    Thats another long grind just completed.Again...Start training Pilots now.

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2013-11-13 03:48 | Show all posts

Bogue or Independence?

What's the point of this necro other than telling people about your life?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | reg

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list