Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Corporal

Credits
Post time 2013-11-27 10:00 | Show all posts

QE vs KGV

ehor]
Look at that, JZ is talking about armor.They're both capable.The real decision is based on whether you like zipping around at a good speed or relying on hitting your shots knowing that you're not going to get out of range once you're in.
[/QUOTE]Top damage value doesn't speak for everything. Of course you can do 200k+ damage with any BB but that doesn't happen often. Average and Medium damages give you more statistical value.Here's what I did with KGV in 5 CONSECUTIVE games (verified by timestamp on each screenshot), each of which had at least 1 BB6 player on the enemy side.1st game: Sunk 1 BB6, 1 BB5. Win.2nd game: Sunk 2 BB5. Win. 3rd game: Sunk 1 BB5; killed by BB6. Lose.4th game: Only did 28k damage. Sunk 1 small BB and 1 CL. Win. No screenshot needed.5th game: Sunk 1 BB6. Win.Ship & Crew: Lv120 BO, 5 Lv120 Engie, 1 Lv120 Scout, 1 Lv94 Repairer, 1 Lv94 Seaman. Can only fit 9.5 inch deck (but if I put 1 skeleton sailor on board I can fit 10.0 deck).Of all 5 games:Average Damage per game: 68, 334Medium Damage per game: 72, 024Average Sink per game: 2.6Average BB5 Sink per game: 0.8Average BB6 Sink per game: 0.4Battle Info HUD only outscored by teammate BB5/BB6, or none...Stats not too shabby for a BB2. If I went north in these game I might have ended up with better damages, but my team might lose more, too.Let's see what you can get with your QE in 5 consecutive games fighting BB6s on the south.

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2013-11-28 03:05 | Show all posts

QE vs KGV

edizorro]
Let's see what you can get with your QE in 5 consecutive games fighting BB6s on the south.
[/QUOTE]Challenge accepted!Too bad my router crashed after game 3, I already had 100k att in that 4th game when it went down. Average attack over 5 consecutive games 110,6k. Nice try though, see you next time!

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Corporal

Credits
Post time 2013-11-28 04:58 | Show all posts

QE vs KGV

ordfailz]
edizorro]
Let's see what you can get with your QE in 5 consecutive games fighting BB6s on the south.
[/QUOTE]Challenge accepted!Too bad my router crashed after game 3, I already had 100k att in that 4th game when it went down. Average attack over 5 consecutive games 110,6k. Nice try though, see you next time!
[/QUOTE]Looks like you had some nice games and easier games than I did.First of all, there is a 23-min gap between your 1st and 2nd screenshots. Hard to tell if they are consecutive.Second of all, you were on Alpha team most of the time, meaning you may not be facing enemy BB6s. How many BB6 did you sink?Third of all, as I said, if I went north I might end up better damages. But I went south each game and you went north most of the time. I'd also like to know your time zone so I can try the players played at your time. Apparently the screenshots only captured your local time but I'm living in PST time so currently it's only Nov 27 13:46 PM. It's not reached 19:00 PM yet.

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Corporal

Credits
Post time 2013-11-28 10:20 | Show all posts

QE vs KGV

Played 6 more consecutive games with KGV (5 win 1 lose). Average damage was around 88K per game. That was the best I could get playing around 16:00 PM PST time. I may try another time period when there might be more noob players. xD In brief, KGV is not bad at all. Admittedly, QE is better at slaughtering lower-level ships but KGV definitely gives you more durability against BB4/5/6. 

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | reg

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list