[Copy link]

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2011-6-22 23:07 | Show all posts

Welcome to the new site

plid]At least I have the comfort that I am using a really unpopular browser and that is why the right click function won't work for me....Firefox is unpopular isn't it?[/QUOTE]yes, yes it is.

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2011-6-22 23:53 | Show all posts

Welcome to the new site

what the...the site only uses half my monitors horizontal space... and no right-click with the newest Opera. Whats new? Quote button, rest is pretty much the same functionality. No help for players posting, no buttons to add images etc. when you make a post, sorry but that is so disapointing...Hope that will change....otherwise you kept us waiting for a cosmetic change without any new functionality besides the quote-button.

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2011-6-22 23:57 | Show all posts

Welcome to the new site

Posting interface looks the same, only left click allowed (so no new tabs/windows), no "go to unread" button, not even skipping to page on the thread listing. Cookies still don't work.Sorry, but the forums are essentialy the same garbage than the old ones. The only new thing seems to be the quotes, and the new regional subforums. We essentially waited 7 months for a new skin for the website.At least the new skin looks nice.

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Superior soldier

Credits
Post time 2011-6-23 00:16 | Show all posts

Welcome to the new site

So, instead of using a standard text-box control for replies, you had to come up with your own method that doesn't give you a cursor, doesn't let you insert characters in the middle of a line, and doesn't support text wrapping? NICE JOB! All while keeping the same non-functional website with a sleek new look. Impressive.

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Superior soldier

Credits
Post time 2011-6-23 00:19 | Show all posts

Welcome to the new site

Oh look they changed it just after I posted that. Except now there's no formatting bar.EDIT: Maybe that was only for new topics?

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2011-6-23 00:39 | Show all posts

Welcome to the new site

So we just switch to a new forum, and add only 1 quote function?Anyways, testing code nowWhat kind of fail is this?[b]test[/b][u]test[/u][i]test[/i][li]hmm[/li][url] test[/url]EDIT: Utter fail and utter garbage....

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2011-6-23 00:52 | Show all posts

Welcome to the new site

richard sux! jajaja

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2011-6-23 01:04 | Show all posts

Welcome to the new site

2CxBongRipz]richard sux! jajaja [/QUOTE]You're giving me seizure with that homer avatar

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2011-6-23 01:11 | Show all posts

Welcome to the new site

ichardphat]2CxBongRipz]richard sux! jajaja [/QUOTE]You're giving me seizure with that homer avatar [/QUOTE]Cant seem to register the one i wanted to use so its temporary

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2011-6-23 01:22 | Show all posts

Welcome to the new site

Yay, now how do I PM someone when in the old days I can just simple click on the profile....Going through the profile thing..... duh

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | reg

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list