Acc. Sign-in:1 Day
Cont. Sign-in:1 Day

Threads

Credits

Corporal

Credits
Post time 2014-10-20 00:58 | Show all posts

Indiana

obeus]Didnt see them...probably because i assumed used ggogle search tear "navvyfield indiana" always assumed googles search would be better than a forums search function. Apparently I was wrong. Thanks for the info.
[/QUOTE]I see. The main problem is a lack of understanding of Google's limitations. If we'd know about you using that, there might have been an explanation that Google does not provide every post in every forum. In fact, most of them it doesn't. Google, as with most search engines, only searches certain types of forum archives, and most forums I've known are actually not fully supported. As such, you should always use an in-forum search, on any forum. If you still find nothing, why not ask in a battle room while waiting for start? You'll generally get good answers, and there will usually be dead giveaways to the troll ones (like a chorus of "lol" responses).

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2014-10-20 10:08 | Show all posts

Indiana

rwinJA]
obeus]Didnt see them...probably because i assumed used ggogle search tear "navvyfield indiana" always assumed googles search would be better than a forums search function. Apparently I was wrong. Thanks for the info.
[/QUOTE]I see. The main problem is a lack of understanding of Google's limitations. If we'd know about you using that, there might have been an explanation that Google does not provide every post in every forum. In fact, most of them it doesn't. Google, as with most search engines, only searches certain types of forum archives, and most forums I've known are actually not fully supported. As such, you should always use an in-forum search, on any forum. If you still find nothing, why not ask in a battle room while waiting for start? You'll generally get good answers, and there will usually be dead giveaways to the troll ones (like a chorus of "lol" responses).
[/QUOTE]Unfortunately, you will occassion get the wrong answer, and 10 people in the room agreeing with them.If your making a significant choice in this game, it is always wise to search the forum first, then if you don't find the answer, to ask on the forum.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | reg

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list