[Discuss] best cv option (sailors)

[Copy link]

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2011-6-25 21:01 | Show all posts |Read mode
How many fighters and dive bombers need into a cv5 crew?And which are the most important abilities at fighters and dive bombers?

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2011-6-25 21:33 | Show all posts

best cv option (sailors)

6 fighters at least0 bombers max

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2011-6-25 21:46 | Show all posts

best cv option (sailors)

depending on your nation.i would say get 7FPs, then 2-3 bombers of your choice... so that you can mix the ratio.. and u can only put in 8 pilots even though you have 9 slots.....if you are uk, get tbs.. they are good.. dbs.. not so worth it...

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2011-6-25 21:56 | Show all posts

best cv option (sailors)

8 Fighters6 Bombers2 Scouts2 Seaman2 Gunners (depending on nation AA or RLD)1 Engineer1 SonarmanAnd you are set for everything.

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2011-6-25 22:32 | Show all posts

best cv option (sailors)

well imo specialice.Either run Fighter onyl, DB only or Torp only. My recommended crew setup is:FW:8ftrs, 1engy 2seamanBW:8bombers oof same class, 1engy 2gunnner/aa gunner (depends on nationMaybe if u think just going for 1 class of planes isnt got make a 7/1 or 6/2 setup. I cant recommend so called balanced setup of 4ftrs/4bombers cause to succed in cv gameplay all your attention is needed. As FW cv u need to keep the whole sky in view while as Bombers cv u need to evade AA/Fighters and keep 1eye on your target.

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2011-6-26 00:20 | Show all posts

best cv option (sailors)

Besides the debate over Fighters/DB/TB the question is one of which country.US - DB & FTRUK - TB & FTRIJN - TBKM - DB & FTRMN - DBSN - DB & FTRBased on my experience the above are the best in class for each nation. Now this assumes a normal crew that is not super vetted. Your mileage may vary as will your opinion.

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2011-6-26 15:59 | Show all posts

best cv option (sailors)

BR_InsUW]Besides the debate over Fighters/DB/TB the question is one of which country.US - DB & FTRUK - TB & FTRIJN - TBKM - DB & FTRMN - DBSN - DB & FTRBased on my experience the above are the best in class for each nation. Now this assumes a normal crew that is not super vetted. Your mileage may vary as will your opinion.[/QUOTE]MN - TB or DB IJN - DBUS - TB or DBKinluu hit the mark with the ideal setup but to be more realistic we need to know nation and what your main use is for.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | reg

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list