NavyField

Forgot password?
 Register
Hot search: ship game
Return to list New
Author: leafonline

[Tutorial] What do US and UK submarines do?

[Copy link]
Post time 2015-3-20 00:48 | Show all posts

What do US and UK submarines do?

Talking an aweful lot of shit about us subs eh..

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-20 03:23 | Show all posts

They fit in that special category called average.  Not bad, not special, but effective if used properly.  Frustrating with the duds, but pretty sturdy and useful.

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-20 04:08 | Show all posts

ltra_Dog]
They fit in that special category called average.  Not bad, not special, but effective if used properly. ... Pretty sturdy and useful.
[/QUOTE]This. Average, but sturdy and usefull if played right.US has the most DP. 

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-21 13:35 | Show all posts

Let me answer you:US SSes - I don't know. Never played SS or US nation.UK SSes - Highest SD and repair rate.  <<<--- DON'T underestimate this. It's easiest for UK to reach 280 rep/sec and 900SD. Because of this, UK SS game play can be quite different from other nations.Also I do admit UK SS5 is the 'BEST' SS there ever was! 

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-23 04:51 | Show all posts

edizorro]
Let me answer you:US SSes - I don't know. Never played SS or US nation.UK SSes - Highest SD and repair rate.  <<<--- DON'T underestimate this. It's easiest for UK to reach 280 rep/sec and 900SD. Because of this, UK SS game play can be quite different from other nations.Also I do admit UK SS5 is the 'BEST' SS there ever was! 
[/QUOTE] That explains the feature of the crews, what about the sub itself?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-24 08:18 | Show all posts

KO2006]
edizorro]
[/QUOTE] That explains the feature of the crews, what about the sub itself?
[/QUOTE]About the sub itself...perhaps the shortest-ranged torps?

Use magic Report

Post time 2015-3-26 08:22 | Show all posts

uk 5  is an unusual but fine boat for HDs  in non main rooms ...can take a scout ..uk 5.5 is NFs revenge  for the utility of the 5

Use magic Report

Return to list New

Blocklist|NavyField

2023-2-6 00:30 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.024432 second(s), 32 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.