[Tutorial] l1 guns

[Copy link]

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2015-6-18 07:15 | Show all posts |Read mode
I have lvl 94 ebve 200 vet 10 rook accuracy gunners and the lvl 91 guns i use have absolutely horrible accuracy on my L1

Use magic Report

Acc. Sign-in:1 Day
Cont. Sign-in:1 Day

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2015-6-18 10:37 | Show all posts

l1 guns

Found an old threadhttp://navyfield.de/board/view.asp?Num=7861&Sort=C06Acc cap= 4706*Gunnerlevel+1.000.000 true ability

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2015-6-18 12:37 | Show all posts

l1 guns

Not like the original guide with the numbers and logic behind the accuracy cap is sticked in this sub-forum...

Use magic Report

vinnson_a This user has been deleted
Post time 2015-8-6 13:44 | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Use magic Report

Acc. Sign-in:1 Day
Cont. Sign-in:1 Day

Threads

Credits

Corporal

Credits
Post time 2015-8-9 13:27 | Show all posts

l1 guns

This is one of those funny things in NF, and isn't limited to the L1. However, the L1 is more noticeable because of its low range, and the fact that spread improves so much eventually - for several other nations, it's still not that good even with 120 gunners. The level requirement mentioned earlier is why it's recommended to get your gunners well ahead of your BO. Getting them 20+ levels ahead by BB3 is one of the best ways to avoid this problem. Others involve EBBs (one way or another, you should get the EBB Vanny), or using lower BBs longer.

Frankly, if you're playing an L1 with level 94 gunners, you'll find that you'll have an L2 well before the L1 guns get a good and tight spread. And the L2 is far better at level than the L1, so you might as well switch then.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | reg

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list