Acc. Sign-in:119 Day
Cont. Sign-in:1 Day

Threads

Credits

Corporal

Credits
Post time 2018-3-1 10:40 | Show all posts

rescue the game

first i want to say that i use XP to play this game.i also no that by november 2020 Win 7, 8, and 8.1 will NO LONGER BE SUPPORTED.  currently,  after  3 maint./patch cycles timewise, i only crash about 1 in 8 games, better from previous every other game crashes.  by now, most players should understand that you MUST 'tweak' your pc to play this game.  i had to on Win 8, 8.1 , and XP, so i know what i am talking about.  if you have not done so and are using factory graphic acc. and other settings AND are crashing, adjust your settings to favor graphics, ie, game systems in this case.  or find someone to do it for you.  the game WILL run better.EVERY TIME an XP crash problem has occured, SDE has found an answer to the crash problem.  i have to say "GOOD JOB"!   they do so too quietly and DO NEED TO POST FIXES.  i must also to thank several NF players who have assisted in helping the game run right.on the other hand i see posts from numerous old adversaries who have not been active for some time, and from people i HAVE NEVER SEEN IN EVEN ONE GAME discussing something they did not experience. some steam players have excelled and remain, old faces keep popping up from time to time IN THE GAME, but currently Navy Field is getting close to the situation in 2016-2017 where about 50-100 players kept the game alive, playing when we could, sometimes in a 7-10 BB single room for hours ...for over 5 months .  i did suggest, in the forum and by support ticket, that they run consecutive events to keep people coming to the game while the steam players got settled in.  they did, kinda.however, the last event was an 'extended weekend event'.  neither event addressed players having a 'good' chance at BB 6.5s and 7s, and CV 6.5s and 7s.  VERY FEW people will invest the amount of money(olives) required to get even ONE of these.  also, neither event offered a significant chance of getting the old favorite MINES and SMOKES we miss so much, or even prem sailors and UHH  EXPERTS that you need to advance in the game!I DID SAY SIGNIFICANT.  weekend VETTING bonuses of say 200-400% will help ALL players to compete.   and...weekend experience bonuses of 100-300% will assist satisfactory advancement of crews for ALL.Italy was a fun change for the game and a new nation might stir the pot.  and i think it is obvious they have passed the discussion point and that new nation is somewhere near a BETA test.  hell   i'll check it out!  Italy was FUN, still is!  lastly WE ALL NEED a way to trade sailors.  this is another undeniable way to add to ship development by the use of skill stats and game scores.  oh yah...what the hell is a global change?  server move to china?  or somewhere else?   referring to the game or the server or what? 

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2018-3-1 17:55 | Show all posts

rescue the game

3. Encourage Low/Mid level rooms for new players. It will be good if limit for GB is BB5/CV5.

Use magic Report

Acc. Sign-in:1 Day

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2018-3-2 02:16 | Show all posts

rescue the game

New Nation = all players want to get .. same last time with italian navy hehe i ll wait for this patch to play or another event. i ll stay afk from navy

Use magic Report

Acc. Sign-in:31 Day

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2018-3-2 10:10 | Show all posts

rescue the game

I Agree. You can count on me too to help

CLOUDMOM

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2018-3-3 20:11 | Show all posts

rescue the game

Just to comment very brief and direct if i may pls.This game has been tested already. Why cant we go back the old ways? Im sure NF will gain more profit compared to whatever experiments Mods will going to do today. New ideas, concepts are fine BUT its been like years that its not even close to competitiveness compared to the old ways and system.LOng live NF!

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2018-3-4 09:02 | Show all posts

rescue the game

(Stablize the game core engine so crash rate will lowered by 80%(This takes most time and we are testing in test server every day)LOLEvery second f u ck ..n game i crash right now. The more you try around here, the worse it gets.Unbeleaveble!

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2018-3-4 15:38 | Show all posts

rescue the game

DA F*CK ARE YOU ALL TALKING ABOUT ?*WHAT THE POINT OF HAVING 11/11 SAILORS WHEN VETREN HAVE 18/18 !!! MAKING ANY F*CKING LOGIC ?*WHAT THE POINT OF HAVING PCV PBB PFSH*T WHEN THERE IS NO EXPERTS OR VETREN ON YOUR CREWS .. WHAT THE F*CKING USE OF +11 (FP) LV 120 WITH NO EXPERT OR VETS ON IT VS LV90 +18 FULL EXPERTS WITH 300+ VETS !*ALL VETREN PLAYERS WITH FULL F*CKING BIG CREWS ARE BLA BLA BLA TALKING ABOUT IMAGINED PAIN OF THE NEW PLAYERS .. WELL CUT THE CRAP .. I AM A RETURNING PLAYER WITH NO HERO OR SUPER HERO CREWS .. WITH OUT EVEN MY OLD CREWS AND STARTED TO DIG IT AGAIN LIKE A NEWBIE, SO I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT AND NOT F*CKING IMAGINING IT .. -CRASHES = F*CKING THE GAME-NO CHANCE TO HAVE EXPERT/VETREN WITH OUT PAYING = F*CKING THE GAME-BEING FOOD FOR ALL F*CKING BB6+ IN ROOMS = F*CKING THE GAME-INJUSTICE IN EVENTS WHEN P2P PLAYERS ON RUNNING PREMIUM IN EVENT OF 300% !! WHEN F2P HAVE NO CHANCE TO COMPITE WITH THAT = FUCKING THE GAME.I HAVE RETURNED IN AUGST 2017 TILL NOW I JUST HAD THE CHANCE TO LEVEL UP 1 CREW TO HAVE A BB5 .. JUST 1 BB5 FROM AUG 2017  TO FEB 2018 !VETRENS WITH BB6S+ 125 CREWS OF SUPER HERO .. TONS OF POINTS AND CREDITS PLEASE STFU.THIS GAME BECOME SO DISSPOINTING.

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2018-3-4 21:37 | Show all posts

rescue the game

eamNF]
Hello,The following is our general direction in 2017/20181. Stablize the game core engine so crash rate will lowered by 80%(This takes most time and we are testing in test server every day) 2. Fix HA for veteran players,  Fix Occupation mode and Op Convoy3. Encourage Low/Mid level rooms for new players4. New Nation5. Another big global change awaiting final decision
[/QUOTE]

Vinnson buddy..1.) Add a program that can purchase credits. 2.) Also on the payment method, I want it on debit card or credit card.3.) I sold my cv6 and bb6 and not having my 50M back.4.) I want also a random sea waves that makes ship not easy to manuever on waves.5.) I want also a random clouds that makes the ship vision limited that includes the scout vision.6.) I want also a 7minutes of day-time and 7minutes of night-time. So in average 15 minutes battle, the player will experience day and night in an on-going battle. The ship light with the twinkling light should be visible.7.) I want also ammo tracer 100% visible at night-time and 50% visible at day-time.8.) I want to see particle of debris everytime a ship is hit or bump into other ships.9.) I want to see Navy on-deck manning those AA or restoring or repairing the ships on action.

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2018-3-5 01:27 | Show all posts

rescue the game

Karesma was quite emotional, but what he says is true. For the past year, I've started to play myself, and tried to bring my old fleetmates from former RU server here. Experienced motivated players. They quit soon after the trade was closed, can't blame them.Admins stated they would do something better (than trade system) to support the growing players. It did not work, obviously.As for me now, just 2 screenshots. 125 lvl - typical veteran's sailor, posted here before. 105 lvl - my typical sailor. See and compare them, compare running events listed...Guess enough for now.  And, no smokes, prem-HHs and so on. For example, a set of boosts (premium sailors) is about my monthly income. Item drops? No luck with that.Even if someone like me buys some experts, one may well guess how many of these he would need for 400+ vets, without all those vet conversion events they used to have before.Reward rates are not so high, and players are not so many now. The less powerful the ship and crew are, the harder it is to just shoot something, making rewards even less. The kill-all-leave-nothing tactics of all those veteran players doesn't help, too. Sometimes, though rarely, I notice some super-duper teammate BB 6,5 just go by my side and let me finish whatever remains. Or maybe they just forget to play, or run out of ammo, or I imagine things, but if they do try to help so - great respect to such guys! That's newbie's support in action, not just words.

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2018-3-5 02:35 | Show all posts

rescue the game

And if we are already with the wishes:- prevent the use of "open map" and "open smoke"!!!Certain players should feel addressed.....Best RegardsJohnWShepard

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | reg

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list