Hot search: ship game
View: 140|Reply: 5

[Discuss] Suggest for GamePlay on Great Battles

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-1-16 18:57 | Show all posts |Read mode

You can view the details after logging in the account

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello, I think it is a solution for games to start faster, and improve the quality of the game .. should be expanded the capacity of CVs in the Great Battles, 20bbs 6cvs is very little, there are always many people outside, as there are many cvs players ... I propose to increase the slot to 20bbs and 10cvs for great battle. a maximum of 10 ss as always, and the rest without limits. Thank you for your time, I would like to read your opinions about it.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-1-17 08:24 | Show all posts

Suggest for GamePlay on Great Battles

Might work. They had these numbers set from years ago for whatever reason. I was not on the Test team. It might be a server issue but Harbor Assaults have more stuff in the air. Now so many accounts are Credit and Point starved. People HAVE to run CV's.Well they could up it to 10 and if it is to "lane Spammy". Patch it back to 8. I dont think 8 would cause much of an issue. 10 might be overboard.I say let em FLY and Try 10 CV's.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-1-17 16:34 | Show all posts

alashiguy]
Might work. They had these numbers set from years ago for whatever reason. I was not on the Test team. It might be a server issue but Harbor Assaults have more stuff in the air. Now so many accounts are Credit and Point starved. People HAVE to run CV's.Well they could up it to 10 and if it is to "lane Spammy". Patch it back to 8. I dont think 8 would cause much of an issue. 10 might be overboard.I say let em FLY and Try 10 CV's.
[/QUOTE]they have to limit CVs because there is an issue with the battles desyncing thanks to planes.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-1-17 17:32 | Show all posts

k222u]
alashiguy]
[/QUOTE]they have to limit CVs because there is an issue with the battles desyncing thanks to planes.
[/QUOTE]11 years game and cant fix desync ? idk if u are playing nf, but, every week have 50- 100 players only on event! after event ppl will leave this game, and another time will die... have to do something changes on battles.. whatever if staff dont do something ppl will continue leaving and it hurts but its what staff of navy field want.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-1-18 04:02 | Show all posts

I think they have to increase the  exp forever and make the game more competitive with MDP, with real awards not the crappy 50 medals...

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-1-19 02:36 | Show all posts

k222u]
alashiguy]
[/QUOTE]If that was the case. Then every HA would desync not that HA isnt buggy anyway. Remember the CV6's could not launch full plane count and now they can. Let em fly. It cannot get any worse.

Use magic Report

NavyField

2022-8-15 14:42 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.126258 second(s), 31 queries , Gzip On, MemCached On.