[Discuss] patch roll back

[Copy link]

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Corporal

Credits
Post time 2018-3-8 22:08 | Show all posts |Read mode
It loads now but crashes after battle or trying to enter new room after battle. Tried xp patch but says it's wrong version.. why would you have a patch that's the wrong version ? Loaded normal patch and is right version now but I'm right back where I was... crashing. The more this thing gets fixed the more problems I encounter.
UPDATE thanks for updated xp patch today appears to be working now.

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2018-3-8 22:45 | Show all posts

patch roll back

Same issue... crash on re-entry to a new battle after one finishes.same with xp patch...  I have xp machine here.<EDIT:  WinXP patch was updated and seems to resolve the re-entry after 1st battle issue for me.> 

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2018-3-9 00:33 | Show all posts

patch roll back

Same thing as topic starter described. XP 32 bit.

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2018-3-9 00:47 | Show all posts

patch roll back

When I try to log in using Steam, in the data download window it downloads 50 files and then I get as far as the "Try to login from Steam" window and then I receive a "Data file has corrupted" message.

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2018-3-9 02:07 | Show all posts

patch roll back

I fixed my corrupted data file Steam problem by uninstalling Navyfield and re-Installing it.I have been living with the 'Second Battle Entry' crash for months on my ordinary SDEnternet account.  When you are in dock try pressing Quit, Logout and then Log in again.

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Corporal

Credits
Author Post time 2018-3-9 03:43 | Show all posts

patch roll back

crashes when i quit too lol ..... not funny really.  I used to maintain a premium acct all the time ..... bought olives for experts and whatever for years.......... but right now the way this is being operated I have absolutly ZERO "0" reason to spend any money on this game.. and the further along it goes the less incentive I have to play it at ALL!

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Corporal

Credits
Post time 2018-3-9 08:06 | Show all posts

patch roll back

Logged in game, enter battle room crashed Then crashed and locked up cursor in harborc. 3rd time entared battle room crashed before 5 minutes up. Whoever thought they fixed any problems created new ones. I feel like Opnite to leave game. Enjoyed my playing time since 06. I will see if they can fix this.
Semmes

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2018-3-9 08:30 | Show all posts

patch roll back

Same here; after every round crash or loader by enter second battle room.I think premium users should get compensation; after all, the game has not been able to run since Tuesday.For the future: please just leave the game as it was a year ago. Although there was a crash from time to time - but it worked so well so far. Activate the trade again, rollback an update from mid 2016 and is good.

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Corporal

Credits
Author Post time 2018-3-9 10:41 | Show all posts

patch roll back

Qne more thing...... i know the game has had sailor rkills for a while but u were always notified when....... no longer...... apparantly they have set it so u lose experts vets and rookies stealthily... slowly diminishing sailors abilities....more ways to generate revenue?
WHY is NF so untrustworthy? Does scamming a dollar mean more than building abase of loyal players now?  Shame.... shame on you

Use magic Report

vinnson_a This user has been deleted
Post time 2018-3-9 14:46 | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | reg

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list