Hot search: ship game
Return to list New
Author: greywolf_eu

[Discuss] event

[Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-1 19:22 | Show all posts

event

amellmx]
This game is good,but the Agency Company is not.Do you know 9hgame? This Company agent NF in China from 2012,but in  2016 there are not players.From 2013 to 2017 many chinese players go to MF.Do you know why?The Chinese Company just for money,not for players frist. The  Kupaisky Company is same.In these days there are 5+ rooms,becase of the event Blitzkrieg room drop elite sailor,super elite sailor,but the probability?I think Many MF players have experience.The Agency  change the probability very low.Many players go to Blitzkrieg room,When they play 30+ rounds with nothing. They will find this is a kind of deception.     I went to MF from 2014 and now I have 5 BB6,I want to get other 2 at next years.But I can't see any hope in this Agency Company. I played this game from 2003 in China.From then to now,the Agency Company change 2 times,at last the game are all dead.At last I just want to say I like this game,but not the  Agency Company.My English is not good 
[/QUOTE]Feel free to spread the rumor. I have seen too much of these in years. You seems to know more than I do when I am the Executive Director who is running the things. One of the reasons I keep the forum here instead of moving to the new forum is because too much drama over there, too many rumors everyday, and of course the translation of different languages is not finished yet(we will complete English and Spanish later on).  Just to let you know, KupaiSky and me discuss every decisions about the game closely before making any changes. The things you said are hardly over 10% true. 

Use magic Report

Return to list New

NavyField

2022-12-5 06:57 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.019692 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.