Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Corporal

Credits
Post time 2018-11-19 17:50 | Show all posts

Blitzkrieg

I agree with all of you. 
Like worldedge said, most of us only play blizz for drops and daily rewards.  I do not think NF will fix blizz as long as there are revenues from players buying turtle and blackpearl.  This is probably a way for them to generate income.   
Like you said, pearl is OP in blizz with its close to 20k hp, armor, speed, and 2k per sec attacks.  Duck and turtle are also OP but they can still be defeated one on one when they have bad players against a good ship (e.g., US CL and RM CL) with good crew and strategy.  Armored pCL and pCA are also good counter tactics when these pearl and turtle players do not know what they are doing. 
The bottom line is that we can still enjoy this game by taking what we are given (what it is is what it is).  I thought that this game would disappear about 9 months ago before they merged the US and Chinese servers.  Now, at least we have full rooms to play with little wait time during part of the day and during weekend. 
By the way, they still have not fixed the HA disconnected and crashing bugs after each game (or every other game) and the APA bug that they have promised. 

Use magic Report

Acc. Sign-in:32 Day
Cont. Sign-in:1 Day

Threads

Credits

Corporal

Credits
QQ
Post time 2018-11-20 19:26 | Show all posts

Blitzkrieg

At last somebody noticed the problem, i was thinking that i'm alone with that problem but now i can see somebody who feels the same.Well, i could actually buy all of those ships, I have enough gold on my account but in my opinion it is not what NavyField is about! Those event ships completely ruined Blitzkrieg gameplay. I have never complained about BBs in Blitz, as long as it was balanced (BB1 often lost to CAs due to huge spread). But GM's went way too far introducing Pearl/Turtle/Duck to NF. But it's not the only reason. I played much time and had fun mainly because it's about WW1/WW2 warships and seeing a toy duck joining your room with actual destroyers makes you feel confused ...I used to kick them all anytime i was a host - but I got reported by some chinese and got a warn from chinese GM. I don't do it anymore but playing with them and seeing winning Pearl a round again and again is just frustrating.They should be definitely banned from Blitz.

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2018-12-6 15:25 | Show all posts

Blitzkrieg

I agree. Ban&nbspearl/Turtle/Duck from BLITZ!

Use magic Report

Acc. Sign-in:1 Day
Cont. Sign-in:1 Day

Threads

Credits

Superior soldier

Credits
Post time 2018-12-6 17:53 | Show all posts

Blitzkrieg

Whats ABing?

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Superior soldier

Credits
Post time 2018-12-6 19:35 | Show all posts

Blitzkrieg

AB= Arranged Battle basicly u predetermine who wins

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Superior soldier

Credits
Post time 2018-12-7 05:48 | Show all posts

Blitzkrieg

Agreed.  Ban&nbspearl/Turtle/Duck from BLITZ.  Let's make leveling fun again.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | reg

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list