[Copy link]
Acc. Sign-in:47 Day
Cont. Sign-in:1 Day

Threads

Credits

GM

Credits
Post time 2019-3-26 09:21 | Show all posts |Read mode
Dear Captains,There are some players reported that they have not yet received the KPcoin after charging. If you are facing this situation, don't panic and don't worry. We have complete PayPal record that able to track all the charges. This maybe due to the PayPal payment portal communication delay after we upgraded the security system. Our staff are working on fixing it. In the meanwhile, please ensure that you added the charging website (club.kupaisky.com) and its sub-websites to your adblock software white list. And also DO NOT close the pop up until the payment is finished completely!&nbsp;  &nbsp; Send us a ticket if you did not receive KPcoin, maybe there is delay in getting it, but you will definitely get them. Thanks!NavyField Fleet Mission Management Team<br/><br/>Binned by vinnson

Use magic Report

Acc. Sign-in:2 Day

Threads

Credits

Corporal

Credits
Post time 2019-3-27 14:21 | Show all posts

PayPal charging problem

Hello. As I make a phone transfer, I do not have such a window. I am still waiting for a reply to the ticket regarding my kpcoin because I have received their nid for 3 days.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Corporal

Credits
Post time 2019-3-29 13:51 | Show all posts

PayPal charging problem

And again the same ... the problem is with the purchase of 68 kpcoin because I did not get them immediately to the account, while 18 were immediately transferred to&nbsp;me ... please deal with this topic as soon as possible.

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Superior soldier

Credits
Post time 2019-3-31 22:20 | Show all posts

PayPal charging problem

Exactly how long is the delay in getting my KPCoins, cause I've been waiting for about 4 days now, and my ticket is still unread.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Corporal

Credits
Post time 2019-4-1 13:01 | Show all posts

PayPal charging problem

Still Waiting even though i sent tickets and screens and payment numbers &nbsp; ,,,

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2019-4-1 17:21 | Show all posts

PayPal charging problem

Im&nbsp;waiting as well, and there also seems to be no way of getting ahold of any of the moderators or the support team...

Use magic Report

Acc. Sign-in:47 Day

Threads

Credits

GM

Credits
Author Post time 2019-4-2 18:14 | Show all posts

PayPal charging problem

Hello,We are delivering the KPcoin manually if there are delay in your transaction. It may takes 1-3 days. Please be patient in the meanwhile, our engineers is checking the problem with PayPal and waiting for them to provide more information too.&nbsp;Thank you for your support.Vinnson

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Corporal

Credits
Post time 2019-4-8 09:59 | Show all posts

PayPal charging problem

Sorted now&nbsp;

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Superior soldier

Credits
Post time 2020-4-13 19:46 | Show all posts

PayPal charging problem

eamNF]
Hello,We are delivering the KPcoin manually if there are delay in your transaction. It may takes 1-3 days. Please be patient in the meanwhile, our engineers is checking the problem with PayPal and waiting for them to provide more information too.&nbsp;Thank you for your support.Vinnson
[/QUOTE]Unfortunately this is still an issue a year later. Just happened to me after not happening the last 5 times. Very annoying.&nbsp;

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | reg

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list