[Discuss] return to the game

[Copy link]

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2019-8-18 11:57 | Show all posts |Read mode
after while of not playing i have decided to return to the game but my account is stucked in sleeping mode,  i have managed to reset all my passwords and infromation except my olive security password im unsure how to edit this, i could do with some help on how to fix that and unlock my account from this sleeping mode.Many Thanks

Use magic Report

Acc. Sign-in:16 Day
Cont. Sign-in:1 Day

Threads

Credits

Superior soldier

Credits
Post time 2019-8-20 07:15 | Show all posts

return to the game

Welcome backLog in  >> my account >> manage trade password(or manage olive password or however it's named)Only takes your normal pw to reset.About sleep mode (that's deactivating your acc to preserve you prem if I recall correctly)no longer exists afaik, so there's no button to Luft it either I'd say .. send in a ticket and hope one of the nfna gm's spots it and recalls how/where to edit that on your acc.

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Author Post time 2019-8-22 13:13 | Show all posts

return to the game

@flaggelant Thanks got my account unlocked but sadly they said that there isnt any infomation avaialble to repair my account so its either start again or nothing never in my history of games have i heard this infomation has anyone else ever had any luck retriving their account?Many thanksJason

Use magic Report

Acc. Sign-in:39 Day
Cont. Sign-in:3 Day

Threads

Credits

Sergeant

Credits
Post time 2019-9-7 14:37 | Show all posts

return to the game

¿como desbloqueaste? mi antigua cuenta esta bloqueada y no me dejan desbloquearla.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | reg

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list