Register
Hot search: ship game
Return to list New
Author: vinnson_a

[Discuss] Critical Error solution

[Copy link]
Post time 2017-9-19 03:07 | Show all posts

Critical Error solution

This isnt a issue but i use Webroot as it PROMPTED me allow the files, as it thinks that the files could be a virus, and it sometimes (in general) it should be not be connecting to the internet. If i had to give an example i will use (as i gotten this before) steampowered (steam) iexplorer (internet explorer) NavyFIELD and others.As i said this ISNT AN ISSUE, Just an Minor inconvise everytime i start up my computer.Fair well and thanks for the HE shells, -TG 

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-9-23 07:58 | Show all posts

Critical Error solution

did u know that THEMIDA IS a worm that will migrate in your pc, wrecking havoc in other areas it was not intended in?it also occors in some of the .NET++ crap that came out with Vista and win7.the only .NET ++ necessary for ANYTHING windows has made(except maybe win10) is dated 2005 and 2013.FYI             you people kill me....derp

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-17 21:36 | Show all posts

Critical Error solution

The error keeps happening, even though I did everything exactly as it says here.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-20 11:10 | Show all posts

Critical Error solution

unned]

The error keeps happening, even though I did everything exactly as it says here.
[/QUOTE]What exactly is your error ?

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-20 21:41 | Show all posts

Critical Error solution

alashiguy]
unned]

[/QUOTE]What exactly is your error ?
[/QUOTE]Saw tunned on last night so I'm guessing he's good now.

Use magic Report

Return to list New

NavyField

2022-8-13 19:53 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.058376 second(s), 28 queries , Gzip On, MemCached On.