Acc. Sign-in:2 Day
Cont. Sign-in:1 Day

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2017-8-20 17:29 | Show all posts

Fleet Leaders Assemble / HA Update

First of all,i am leader of M.F Family Fleet.Second,we r from China,so we like to chat on Wechat and QQ.I somtimes use Facebook and Insagram ,too.That;s all.Thank u men's effort,dear GM and MD.

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Corporal

Credits
Post time 2017-8-24 06:55 | Show all posts

Good to see the KT crowd still talking about shit they don't understand.Rewriting the code is impossible due to it's language. Only the original devs could read and write in it's language.A complete teardown and rebuild of the game is also out of the question due to the amount of time and incompetence on behalf of SDE.Save yourselves the headache and join the rest of the NF community in World of Boats. The game needs more delusional folks from KT...

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2017-8-24 10:15 | Show all posts

acopo]
Good to see the KT crowd still talking about shit they don't understand.Rewriting the code is impossible due to it's language. Only the original devs could read and write in it's language.A complete teardown and rebuild of the game is also out of the question due to the amount of time and incompetence on behalf of SDE.Save yourselves the headache and join the rest of the NF community in World of Boats. The game needs more delusional folks from KT...
[/QUOTE]
For the first half of the year Vinnson claimed that one of the original programmers was actually working on fixing some of NF's issues and supposedly had to stop working on NF due to mandatory military service.

Sometimes I get this weird feeling that you don't like KT.

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Corporal

Credits
Post time 2017-8-27 12:26 | Show all posts

adam007]
acopo]
[/QUOTE]
For the first half of the year Vinnson claimed that one of the original programmers was actually working on fixing some of NF's issues and supposedly had to stop working on NF due to mandatory military service.

[/QUOTE]I really don't like KT...they are the most delusional braindead players in NF....thinking they are a good fleet just because they could get to a harbor tile...and then the age old excuse of "we'll get em next time" kind of crap mentality coupled with inadequate leadership and terrible...just terrible teamwork.KT got their first harbor against BAP of all fleets only because 17 bored BS guys decided to help them. I'll give you a guess how many KT folks were alive at the end of it....here is a hint...16 players survived and 14 were from BS.Leave it to bigdrew to run his dumbass mouth the week after....and his little butt buddy redraider117 as well.Please, have a look at the NF blog. It's the only place where you will find the truth about your beloved precious KT.Also, I don't buy the crap Vinnson is peddling. There is no programmer and if you truly believe anything coming out of his mouth, you are more delusional than I thought and deserve the place you have in KT.NF is dead. Anyone relevant or of any importance is gone.I happen to know a few things that happened behind the scenes, and the things I could tell you would blow your mind.Like how every event ship from EBB5 to EBB6 was balanced single handedly by one man....Seriously though, if you guys ever wanna pull your head out of your assessment, come play with the rest of the NF community in World of warships. Tearing AA apart is getting kinda boring

Use magic Report

Acc. Sign-in:4 Day
Cont. Sign-in:2 Day

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2017-8-27 21:25 | Show all posts

acopo]
adam007]
acopo]
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]I really don't like KT...they are the most delusional braindead players in NF....thinking they are a good fleet just because they could get to a harbor tile...and then the age old excuse of "we'll get em next time" kind of crap mentality coupled with inadequate leadership and terrible...just terrible teamwork.KT got their first harbor against BAP of all fleets only because 17 bored BS guys decided to help them. I'll give you a guess how many KT folks were alive at the end of it....here is a hint...16 players survived and 14 were from BS.Leave it to bigdrew to run his dumbass mouth the week after....and his little butt buddy redraider117 as well.Please, have a look at the NF blog. It's the only place where you will find the truth about your beloved precious KT.Also, I don't buy the crap Vinnson is peddling. There is no programmer and if you truly believe anything coming out of his mouth, you are more delusional than I thought and deserve the place you have in KT.NF is dead. Anyone relevant or of any importance is gone.I happen to know a few things that happened behind the scenes, and the things I could tell you would blow your mind.Like how every event ship from EBB5 to EBB6 was balanced single handedly by one man....Seriously though, if you guys ever wanna pull your head out of your assessment, come play with the rest of the NF community in World of warships. Tearing AA apart is getting kinda boring
[/QUOTE]Oh the irony.

Use magic Report

Acc. Sign-in:1 Day
Cont. Sign-in:1 Day

Threads

Credits

Corporal

Credits
Post time 2017-8-27 22:05 | Show all posts

tlouis6046]
acopo]
adam007]
acopo]
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]Oh the irony.
[/QUOTE]Yes the irony. Why he thinks anyone cares what he thinks is beyond me. I'd like someone to actually attest to his skills. I've seen them. Trash talking KT does him no good. Ignore and move on. 

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2017-8-28 05:49 | Show all posts

acopo]
adam007]
acopo]
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]Yeah, KT is soooo bad that they still have an active fleet, pray tell where is BS these days?Speaking ill of the dead; stay classy.I also see that you havent quite mastered the art of reading, otherwise you might have taken note of words i used such as "claimed" and "supposedly".

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2017-8-28 08:28 | Show all posts

Well at least MyGot still knows how to copy and paste.. LOLProbably the only thing he is good at ...Continue to speak ill of the dead Bro and the shit will hit the fan....As said BS and AA are no longer yet KT is still here and strong..Such a shit fleet... LOLPull your head in and check your facts.

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2017-8-28 08:29 | Show all posts

acopo]
[/QUOTE]Cough cough  http://navyfield.com/Community/Forum/View.aspx?num=28248&pagecount=0&page1=1&searchtype=0&category=C01&searchvalue=&sort=5

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2017-8-28 08:57 | Show all posts

thor98]
acopo]
[/QUOTE]Cough cough  http://navyfield.com/Community/Forum/View.aspx?num=28248&pagecount=0&page1=1&searchtype=0&category=C01&searchvalue=&sort=5
[/QUOTE]I think that's the naivety he's speaking about...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | reg

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list