View: 303|Reply: 65

[Discuss] New Patch !!

[Copy link]

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Post time 2017-9-18 20:07 | Show all posts |Read mode
This new patch is just ball of lag.Just before Hours its was very good game and now its so lagy.I am on 32bit win7 .. and have runned the 86x you noticed about.I also downloaded the last patch of the game as you also said because it was always saying: this version is not match the game server !!!NOW WE HAVE THE LAG !!No one want lag in battle room so ..PLEASE.. FIX THIS (*) .Guns don't kill people .. Lag Kills people.<br/><br/>Binned by vinnson

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Author Post time 2017-9-18 21:42 | Show all posts

New Patch !!

NavyField new Patch:"To enjoy lagging all the battle, and to experince the&nbsp;blood pressure in max levels.We promiss you to hate the game, as we always did to make your game better !!*You need to download manually the new patch (because your old good version wont work)&nbsp;!!*If you are a happy loyal&nbsplayers who are using&nbsp;32bit&nbspC&nbsp;then you must install&nbsp;vcredist_x86 only&nbsp;before running NavyField. !!We wish you luck with lag and Crashes after every single battle.yours,SDE TQ

Use magic Report

vinnson_a This user has been deleted
Post time 2017-9-18 21:55 | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Author Post time 2017-9-18 22:03 | Show all posts

New Patch !!

eamNF]
Hello,Which country you from and you lag in the battle or while patching?&nbsp;Thank you.&nbsp;
[/QUOTE]I am from Egypt .. connection so fast I can download the full game in 20 minutes .. and was running the game perfectly before that patch !I am having this lag during the battles and in even shipyard !I also crash after every single battle so I am on the 40th crash now&nbsp;2 hours have passed from lv40 to 42 !!! I can not aim or see what to aim on !Do some thing fellas.

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Post time 2017-9-18 22:14 | Show all posts

New Patch !!

aresma]
NavyField new Patch:"To enjoy lagging all the battle, and to experince the&nbsp;blood pressure in max levels.We promiss you to hate the game, as we always did to make your game better !!*You need to download manually the new patch (because your old good version wont work)&nbsp;!!*If you are a happy loyal&nbsplayers who are using&nbsp;32bit&nbspC&nbsp;then you must install&nbsp;vcredist_x86 only&nbsp;before running NavyField. !!We wish you luck with lag and Crashes after every single battle.yours,SDE TQ
[/QUOTE]Sorry for your inconvenience.In order to launch on Steam, migration for Visual 2008 is essential.If you were okay with old version, you can download WindowsXP support from our website.After copy WindowsXp support, you would be okay like past.Thanks

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Author Post time 2017-9-18 22:43 | Show all posts

New Patch !!

eamNF]
aresma]
[/QUOTE]Sorry for your inconvenience.In order to launch on Steam, migration for Visual 2008 is essential.If you were okay with old version, you can download WindowsXP support from our website.After copy WindowsXp support, you would be okay like past.Thanks
[/QUOTE]I am on win7 32 .. not Exp to use XP support !

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Post time 2017-9-18 23:10 | Show all posts

New Patch !!

aresma]
eamNF]
aresma]
[/QUOTE]I am on win7 32 .. not Exp to use XP support !
[/QUOTE]Actually I am testing with win7 32bit.&nbsp;No crash and no heavy lag until now.Can you reinstall Full client again?I guess it can be helpful.Also copy WindowXP support means.. go back to old version.You can use WindowsXP support with Win7 as well.Sorry for your inconvenience.

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Post time 2017-9-18 23:54 | Show all posts

New Patch !!

hi... i have little problem...&nbsp; everytime when i launch NF, it start to download all patches from 21 - 6 - 2017... again and againi tried to reinstall it 3 times, but still same...i never had this problem before new patch... ty for helpwin 8 &nbsp; &nbsp; / &nbsp; &nbsp;64bitalso i have the old DCs... when i join battle, or when i go to shipyard....

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Post time 2017-9-19 01:52 | Show all posts

New Patch !!

with increasing time it's still worse and worse after fleet reset, not only me but also all the players fleet please stabilize fleet leader pet_cz

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Post time 2017-9-19 05:11 | Show all posts

New Patch !!

Hey Karesma!Try Grugno's Post

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | reg

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list