[Copy link]
Acc. Sign-in:31 Day
Cont. Sign-in:1 Day

Threads

Credits

Corporal

Post time 2017-9-19 05:48 | Show all posts

New Patch !!

mi pregunta esta es una broma para los jugadores que tenemos WINDOWS XPso mucho drama y protocolo para un parche que no entiendo quiere atraer a más personas o que la gente es valla ?????

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Post time 2017-9-19 09:12 | Show all posts

New Patch !!

Applied patch on Win10 64.
Applied both "fixes" post patch ( why is this not part of the patch with a version detection routine then apply the correct fix..?)
Login1 = Loading crash.
Login 2 = Leaving harbour crash.
Login 3 = Join room 5 sec load crash
Login = Play acutal game , lagg on split, game play ok with no lag observed with 8 players in GB game finish = crash on results screen . Log backin ship not repaired, No exp No Creds/Points gain.
Rage quit go back to wows.
Do you really think that any steam player will put up with this?
Cheers, Cindy

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Post time 2017-9-19 10:04 | Show all posts

New Patch !!

Running Windows 7 64 bit and have installed both the x86 and x64 vcredist.If I create a mission room and complete it and I return to create another mission room I would crash to desktop. Specifically the game crashed when it tries to show the lobby, after entering the randomly generated numbers.Also upon crashing, the application does not restore my windows to True Color(32 bit), as NF sets it to High Color(16 bit) when it runs. This causes Win 7 to lose it's ability to produce transparency and Aero theme. This took me several hours to figure how to restore my windows to it's original state.UpdateI would crash too if I join a GB lobby, so I assume joining any lobby would crash.Update 2Basically I would crash whenever I join a lobby after playing in a battle. So my first game would be fine but I would crash once I join another game lobby. This makes the game unplayable for me right now.

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Post time 2017-9-19 11:10 | Show all posts

New Patch !!

liase]
Running Windows 7 64 bit and have installed both the x86 and x64 vcredist.If I create a mission room and complete it and I return to create another mission room I would crash to desktop. Specifically the game crashed when it tries to show the lobby, after entering the randomly generated numbers.Also upon crashing, the application does not restore my windows to True Color(32 bit), as NF sets it to High Color(16 bit) when it runs. This causes Win 7 to lose it's ability to produce transparency and Aero theme. This took me several hours to figure how to restore my windows to it's original state.UpdateI would crash too if I join a GB lobby, so I assume joining any lobby would crash.Update 2Basically I would crash whenever I join a lobby after playing in a battle. So my first game would be fine but I would crash once I join another game lobby. This makes the game unplayable for me right now.
[/QUOTE]See Grugno post about how to run correctly under W7 64 bits.I did it and worked.

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Author Post time 2017-9-19 14:35 | Show all posts

New Patch !!

mellyharry]
See Grugno post about how to run correctly under W7 64 bits.I did it and worked.
[/QUOTE]I am not using 64bits .. I am on 32.

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Post time 2017-9-19 14:45 | Show all posts

New Patch !!

mellyharry]
liase]
[/QUOTE]See Grugno post about how to run correctly under W7 64 bits.I did it and worked.
[/QUOTE]It worked, which is great, but also not that great. Since this is a compatibility patch and yet it still requires me to make NF compatible with Win XP SP3, then didn't the patch fail it's purpose? LOL. 

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Author Post time 2017-9-19 15:59 | Show all posts

New Patch !!

I redownload the full game .. I still crash in my second mission room been testing in past 10 minutes same crashed same lag !

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Post time 2017-9-19 16:18 | Show all posts

New Patch !!

Hello Guys!!

I´m wondering......I´m using Windows 10 64 Bit, i only download the Patch and my Game runs better than ever. No Lags, no Click-Delays and.......(what Wonder) no Crashes.

Hmm.....maybe you Guys have some Datas in your Nf-Installfolder they don´t use to be there?

Greetings
John

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Post time 2017-9-19 16:37 | Show all posts

New Patch !!

No lag no crashes no players.Win XP with XP patch. Netherlands. 

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Author Post time 2017-9-19 20:21 | Show all posts

New Patch !!

I am getting new thing beside Lag and crashes .. DISCONECT FORM THE SERVERGreat patch .. you guys really will lose many players like that ..I will start to lose faith in NF !

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | reg

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list