[Copy link]

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Author Post time 2017-9-19 20:29 | Show all posts

New Patch !!

2 days .. I LOST 2 days in this thing of YOUR new patch.2 days I can not play .. So please .. TELL THAT GUY who always try to fix bugs ,STOP DON'T ADD MORE OF YOU SMART RESOLVES ,, tell him that people are getting CANCER  of his extrem smartness .. Thanks .. I was a returning player .. and now I have remember why I quit in the first place !

Use magic Report

Acc. Sign-in:43 Day
Cont. Sign-in:1 Day

Threads

Credits

Corporal

Credits
Post time 2017-9-19 21:17 | Show all posts

New Patch !!

continue the problem after each battle the game takes you out. What do we do?-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------continua el problema despues de cada batalla el juego te saca. Qué hacemos?--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------continiu da problem eafter ich beatel da gueim teics iu  aut. Guat du guiu du?-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Continuez le problème après chaque bataille, le jeu vous retient. Que faisons nous?---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------продолжайте проблему после каждой битвы, когда вы вытащите игру. Что нам делать?

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Corporal

Credits
Post time 2017-9-19 21:22 | Show all posts

New Patch !!

running xp....... did all the patches........will not launch............. right clicking on the navyfield.exe file says it failed because steam_api.dll file was not found.......... i need to be on steam????????????????   oh yeah and this was after fighting with norton a/v to let patches work

Use magic Report

Acc. Sign-in:119 Day
Cont. Sign-in:1 Day

Threads

Credits

Corporal

Credits
Post time 2017-9-19 22:01 | Show all posts

New Patch !!

LOOK...xp worked fine after 1st patch w/ the winxp download.now after the last 10 or so files in the 2nd patch, it won't load...stuck on load screen.before all this ctap, i had my pc tweaked and 0 lag and minimal crashes.guess you guys finally screwed me outta playing for good this time. 

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Corporal

Credits
Post time 2017-9-20 00:44 | Show all posts

New Patch !!

ok here's the lastest and maybe the last......... did full reinstall........for some reason patch puts both versions vcredist in folder deleted the x64 cause this is 32 bit....... got launcher to start loading game then it just crashes..... report file says its c000005 access violation.............updated..............disabled ad blocker in firefox...........xp patch is a zip file........was saving it then opening it....... this time i chose to run using iexplorer.........got me to log in then disconnecting from server just like the last time nf tried this it thinks i'm hacking this is all on you nf, not me, not my internet, not my computer settings because when you rolled it back before I was fine. This is just the same old.

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2017-9-20 01:37 | Show all posts

New Patch !!

What ive found out is you have to download the patch first,,then load the game,,it seemed to do it for me and im not having anymore issues,,goodluck people,,  ^^

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2017-9-20 01:45 | Show all posts

New Patch !!

i´m running win10 and 64bit. lags are not a big problem, but i´m crashing alot more then before. 1 battle and crash, then crash again before next battle and so on. 

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Superior soldier

Credits
Post time 2017-9-20 02:56 | Show all posts

New Patch !!

hello!

after some tries with only crashes while starting i manage to login...hurrah!
completely new installation, patch etcpp, xp patch in severel variations
best result till now:
login possible!
but:
after login (sometimes "try to hack", next try after crashing succesful)
gamemusic, game-cursor
click-sound if i click somewhere with ingame cursor.
seems that i am in harbor and nf is running
but:
whitescreen

system:
vista pro downgraded to xp pro

last west-coast server was very fine for me, no lags, very few crashes
actual server many crashes ingame (1of 6-10)

maybe i try further tomorrow, maybe nf r.i.p.

nf shall run on steam with this?
interested newbies shall waste their time with "try this, install that?"

i wonder why that compatibility-patch at all...
hundreds of players play nf with win7-10 already...
some with xp...
none with win3.11 i hope ;-)
not for the "old community" in years, but for a hypothetic new....now...
steam start 20th...really?

make a roll-back again!
immediately!

please...before too late

greetings
catweazle_eu

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2017-9-20 04:38 | Show all posts

New Patch !!

GO BACK AND DO IT RIGHT!! NOW!!

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Corporal

Credits
Post time 2017-9-20 04:46 | Show all posts

New Patch !!

Exception code: C0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATIONFault address:  7C911689 01:00010689 C:\Windows\system32\ntdll.dll
this! starts it off and all other exception codes same and tied to this file
So, what is an access violation, a C0000005? This is the translated #GP  code the fault handler raises, which the operating system displays as an  'Access Violation', whos numerical form is c thousand 5. Its the  operating system telling you that a program has malfunctioned and tried  to reference no mans land. It has nothing specific to do with any  particular program, or a brand of software, this is straight from the  CPU and kernel of the operating system.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | reg

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list