Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2017-9-20 04:48 | Show all posts

New Patch !!

atweazle_eu]
after login (sometimes "try to hack", next try after crashing succesful)
gamemusic,........
[/QUOTE]I solved the problem with false hacking mode detected by changing my vc86redist language. I figured out my italian version of vc86redist gave me that problem, solved by removing italian version and installing the En-US language version of the file. Running win 7 64bit.I only installed the 32 bit version, you don't need to install the 64 bit, this is the link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=29After this, run windows update to download the security patch for this version of vc86redist.Hope this help

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2017-9-20 05:27 | Show all posts

New Patch !!

pnite]
Exception code: C0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATIONFault address:  7C911689 01:00010689 C:\Windows\system32\ntdll.dll
this! starts it off and all other exception codes same and tied to this file
So, what is an access violation, a C0000005? This is the translated #GP  code the fault handler raises, which the operating system displays as an  'Access Violation', whos numerical form is c thousand 5. Its the  operating system telling you that a program has malfunctioned and tried  to reference no mans land. It has nothing specific to do with any  particular program, or a brand of software, this is straight from the  CPU and kernel of the operating system.
[/QUOTE]try this please, is safe to do:Try 1: open a command prompt as administrator, go to start, all programs, accessories, command prompts console , run it as administrator, then write sfc /scannow to try to solve errors;Try 2: disable User Account Control, this is a workaround for some causes of ntdll.dll issues;
Try 3: repair your windows installation, this will replace the malfunctioning ntdll.dll file.Hope this helps

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Corporal

Credits
Post time 2017-9-20 06:33 | Show all posts

New Patch !!

your help is very much appreciated grug but you need to scoll up a little, the problem is not that file. It worked fine before the latest patch.

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2017-9-20 06:49 | Show all posts

New Patch !!

pnite]
your help is very much appreciated grug but you need to scoll up a little, the problem is not that file. It worked fine before the latest patch.
[/QUOTE]A new installation or patching can cause the corruption of mentioned dll. try my solution, step 1 and 2, the scan and UAC, it won't hurt, nor change anything, just repair if possible.

Use magic Report

Acc. Sign-in:119 Day
Cont. Sign-in:1 Day

Threads

Credits

Corporal

Credits
Post time 2017-9-20 11:36 | Show all posts

New Patch !!

grugno, thx for trying to help, BUT the client patch has a maindll of 2.65(mbs or bytes, whatever)...the XP zip maindll is 2.84.  do we ""REPLACE"" the client dll with the xp version??  also, after running the patch into sde/nf folder...upon launch, 26 more FILES ARE LOADED>>>iIS THIS NOT THE 2 PATCHES COMBINED??salty you cannot run the xpzip  fix before anything , not to mention you have to change its destination.  i suppose the 26 file patch will run first...errr, but i would think it shouldn't...?at any rate, if the launcher file is not present, the XP fix will not work at all...'says to download the launcher'  which is in the client exe.can somebody please address EXACT instruction on the download/run order/where to for the XP players. THIS WHOLE MESS IS ALL RATHER DISGUSTING, AND THE TOTAL LACK OF PROPER HELP FOR INTERESTED XP PLAYERS IS EVEN MORE DISGUSTING. 

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Author Post time 2017-9-20 14:59 | Show all posts

New Patch !!

I am still can not play because of LOT OF LAG AND CRASHES.SDE .. do you even have IT/TQ or even a Coder !!Do some thing .. your fool patch cause the game more damage than it was before !!WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO .. ARE you trying to clean all the old community for Steam to walk on old players dead corps !!JUST DO A ROLL BACK TO BEFORE THIS PITCH BLACK PATCH .. losing some levels is not more important than losing the game it self !! YOU DID NOT TEST THAT PATCH BEFORE RELASING IT ?Try to test it in many enviroments of OS !! all windows .. Mac .. other OSs then relase it .. but like that it is just a new doom added to you every time doom bag on the players collection of the doomness from SDE gifts !FIX IT GUYS .. BEFORE TOO LATE !!

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2017-9-20 19:27 | Show all posts

New Patch !!

reywolf_eu]
GO BACK AND DO IT RIGHT!! NOW!!
[/QUOTE]
If you were okay with old version, you can download WindowsXP support from our website.
Then copy those in NF install folder.

Then it will go back to old version like rollback.
Sorry for your inconvenience.

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2017-9-20 19:28 | Show all posts

New Patch !!

aresma]
I am still can not play because of LOT OF LAG AND CRASHES.SDE .. do you even have IT/TQ or even a Coder !!Do some thing .. your fool patch cause the game more damage than it was before !!WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO .. ARE you trying to clean all the old community for Steam to walk on old players dead corps !!JUST DO A ROLL BACK TO BEFORE THIS PITCH BLACK PATCH .. losing some levels is not more important than losing the game it self !! YOU DID NOT TEST THAT PATCH BEFORE RELASING IT ?Try to test it in many enviroments of OS !! all windows .. Mac .. other OSs then relase it .. but like that it is just a new doom added to you every time doom bag on the players collection of the doomness from SDE gifts !FIX IT GUYS .. BEFORE TOO LATE !!
[/QUOTE]
If you were okay with old version, you can download WindowsXP support from our website.

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2017-9-20 20:23 | Show all posts

New Patch !!

eamNF]

[/QUOTE]Are you able to run it on XP?

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Author Post time 2017-9-20 20:26 | Show all posts

New Patch !!

Give me a link to the xp support please .. because on my screen there is non to download in place of windos supportin:download>game  the xp support is empty

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | reg

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list