Hot search: ship game
View: 523|Reply: 32

[Discuss] Weekend Event Vuurschip ?

[Copy link]
Post time 2017-12-9 22:10 | Show all posts |Read mode

You can view the details after logging in the account

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Soo there is no more weekend events?or its delay or...?

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-10 08:23 | Show all posts

Weekend Event Vuurschip ?

From what I understand, is that the weekend events were apart of the Steam event. And the steam event ended on the 5th. By this time we're supposed to have a christmas event going. Following old school ways, but im guessing we're not going to get a good one this year

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2017-12-10 13:34 | Show all posts

ilb]
From what I understand, is that the weekend events were apart of the Steam event. And the steam event ended on the 5th. By this time we're supposed to have a christmas event going. Following old school ways, but im guessing we're not going to get a good one this year
[/QUOTE]well i guess its time to put away navyfield again

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-10 20:58 | Show all posts

hairy1986]
ilb]
[/QUOTE] Guys you are so funny!
The last event already end, and there are just voices for the next event?? pffff....

And khairy try to have fun in this Game! Not be only a "Event-Player"!!
Try to have fun with youre Fleetmates! There is no Event needed to have fun in it!!

Regards
JohnWShepard

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2017-12-11 14:42 | Show all posts

ohnWShepard]
hairy1986]
ilb]
[/QUOTE] Guys you are so funny!
The last event already end, and there are just voices for the next event?? pffff....

And khairy try to have fun in this Game! Not be only a "Event-Player"!!
Try to have fun with youre Fleetmates! There is no Event needed to have fun in it!!

Regards
JohnWShepard
[/QUOTE]look at how many player are event base and non event player from that you can see the diffrent, pls dont just be a keyboard warrior, use ur brain sir, if there is over 1k daily active player i dont mind playing it without event, but as u can see there is almost below 100 active player who would even play it, tell me i am wrong now?

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-11 19:36 | Show all posts

+1 Khairy1986. Thats true. We dont need event, we need players. Players come when it´s event, so we need more events. How difficult is that?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2017-12-11 20:15 | Show all posts

reywolf_eu]
+1 Khairy1986. Thats true. We dont need event, we need players. Players come when it´s event, so we need more events. How difficult is that?
[/QUOTE]see? someone agreed with me, the main point is to get more ppl to play, event is not the main point here, we need more ppl and event is the only thing attract them to play, how hard is it for some ppl to understand that?

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-12 03:01 | Show all posts

heyho!

i am not often with shephard, but this time i think he is right.
event just ended...

what happens if every day is an event?
correct - players grind too fast and reach the point of " i have all i want" faster.

the 10year event and the following were the killers of this game (in combination with the "inquisition"-like bannings)
1 weekend per month, maybe chrismas, thanksgiving, summer...thats enough!
or change the event-earnings away from EXP !!!
points instead of exp as possibility, other credits...so players can collect what they need for their "6".
veterans dont play for credists & points, thats true. maybe for exp for the last missing "6"
 but we need new players (accounts), the mixture is the way.

greetings
cazweazle_eu

PS what about the radioman/fleetleader bug?  *g*

Use magic Report

NavyField

2022-8-13 20:52 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.087462 second(s), 35 queries , Gzip On, MemCached On.