Return to list New
View: 265|Reply: 10

[Discuss] Pleas falling on deaf ears.

[Copy link]
Post time 2017-12-26 15:36 | Show all posts |Read mode

You can view the details after logging in the account

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
All the Team NF messages sent out encouraging players to run Blitzkrieg and Skirmish rooms were a complete waste of time.   No-one took any notice!   If I tried opening a room, a few players looked in for a few seconds and then disappeared back to Great Battle.

If you want Blitzkrieg and Skirmish rooms to run to assist newer players, you will have to do something more drastic.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-26 19:07 | Show all posts

Pleas falling on deaf ears.

look on 2 days my sailors lvl 1 have reached lvl 29 in 1 week easily lvl 50 o moreBlitz was useful when few players play for fun and we angry when some sailor reached lvl 61 and cannot enter en blitz

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-28 06:30 | Show all posts

Yep. Blitz and Skirmish is a total failure. New players getting owned in GB is not good for adding them to the player base. When the event is over. Any new players will leave after getting pounded by the MN BB6's.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-28 07:00 | Show all posts

there is not enough player for biltz and skirmish rooms, and may never get that amount of players... they just dont realize that and keep going wrong way

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-28 07:12 | Show all posts

ali9999]
there is not enough player for biltz and skirmish rooms, and may never get that amount of players... they just dont realize that and keep going wrong way
[/QUOTE]We do realise there aren't many players. That's why we encourge the few players we have to play some more blitz/skirmish. I see enough lower level bb's/cv's in GB to start a skirmish.And I know guys pop is low, we try to get it up but it ain't that easy.. 

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-28 09:30 | Show all posts

uurschip]
ali9999]
[/QUOTE]We do realise there aren't many players. That's why we encourge the few players we have to play some more blitz/skirmish. I see enough lower level bb's/cv's in GB to start a skirmish.And I know guys pop is low, we try to get it up but it ain't that easy.. 
[/QUOTE]because of low pop, dont split these players into more rooms. or everyone will wait longer to start a battle, thats the worst experience in this game. and other thing is "enough" is acturally not enough, 16-20 players in biltz/skirmish is not that funny.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-28 12:17 | Show all posts

I miss the good ole days when I would run a Mega Blitz with 40 plus people in a room designed for 36 max and it would fill in 3 minutes.Yep, sure miss them days.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-12-28 19:06 | Show all posts

ali9999]
uurschip]
ali9999]
[/QUOTE]because of low pop, dont split these players into more rooms. or everyone will wait longer to start a battle, thats the worst experience in this game. and other thing is "enough" is acturally not enough, 16-20 players in biltz/skirmish is not that funny.
[/QUOTE]It's either that or bb5's ruling the seas. Which is even less fun for lower tier players right? 

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New

NavyField

2022-8-15 14:39 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.157684 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On, MemCached On.