NavyField

Forgot password?
 Register
Hot search: ship game
Author: alanvan

[Discuss] The Lunar New Year Mini Event. your thoughs?

[Copy link]

Post time 2018-2-20 10:29 | Show all posts

The Lunar New Year Mini Event. your thoughs?

I appreciated their efforts.  Yes, the misinformation was really confusing.  There were also team kills and smokes among the confusion in the battles, making them not enjoyable.  It will be much nicer to ban team kills and smokes.  The mechanism to earn the rewards were not announced until right before the game (first game, both kills were Black Pearl and second game, both kills were bb7/cv7 on Sat; then first kill was bb7/cv7 and second kill was Black Pearl in the first two games on Sun; and then highest attack in the last game on Sun).  The reward levels (bb7/cv7 vs. Black Pearl) were too different.  The ship requirements changed from Sat to Sun and then in the last games; not enough time for players to prepare the crew and ships for the events.  For example, it will be more fair to use the highest two attacks for the rewards in the first four minievent games (instead of the ships to sink with the last shot).   In the future, they can try something with smaller rewards and do this more often.

Anyway, it is good to see that they tried to organize something.  By the way, thank you GM for issuing the 2200 experts from the last event.  I got them today. 

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-2-20 10:57 | Show all posts

FF01 WARa big battle, 64 v 64 ppl , FF01 with level 1 crew only.a gift to winner team everyone, or highest dmg player. 

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-2-20 14:05 | Show all posts

Everything was very chaotic. There was a moment when many players climbed over the edge of the map and could not participate in this event. But even so, it is better than nothing.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-2-21 01:53 | Show all posts

Part Two:

Mini Event, Time Zones and the the mini event  start and finish

Great Discussion, good job guys you got this. I Like the positive and the negative responses. All good.

Our next Discussion Is about Time Zones, compared our Pacific Standard Time. The place the great servers and internet where, the state of Washington with all those computer geeks!

You need to look at the World time zones.

What time Zone had a start time on         2-17-2018 with prime time play?

What time Zone had a start time on         2-18-2018 with prime time play? With a good night sleep and coffee         or tea too, a clear head!

What else do you notice?

or what is your spin on timing.
Lets see where we go with this, again great work. Good to be you discussion leader.

Thanks

alanvan

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-2-22 08:30 | Show all posts

- negativo ., como todo lo que hace el tnf dar ECV EBB7 es una locura....En vez vinson de jugar con un FF por que no te dedicas a responder los tickets de todos los jugadores ( ESTO HARIA QUE MUCHOS REGRESEN SI EL GM SE PONE HACER SU TRABAJO , EN VEZ DE JUGAR EN UN FF Y IGNORAR LOS TICKETS DESDE HACE MESES DE LOS JUGADORES )REPITO COMO TODO LO QUE HACE EL TNF es una burla ... barcos desbalanceados y no justos al equilibrio que se llevo durante años.....&nbspór que no modifica los barcos su estetica como el midway , el de grasse ... entre otros el andrea doria RM y KM , el sebastopol de USN Y SN .....si quieren realmente activar la gente  , metan nuevos GMS y mas MODs y empiezen a solucionar los problemasEs UNA VERGUENZA QUE EL GM SALGA HACER UN EVENTO PEDORRO EN UN FF Y SE LA PASE JUGANDO CON FF CUANDO TIENE MILES TE TICKETS Y ENSIMA EXPERTOS DEL ULTIMO EVENTO SIN ENTREGAR A MILES DE JUGADORES QUE SE LO HAN GANADO...VERGUENZA ES LA PALABRA!Y si no saben español usen un traductor  , sino lo siento pero no pondre nada en otro idioma que no sea el mio!

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-2-22 21:29 | Show all posts

+ TNF shows at least some activity- absolute lack of any information at forum- according to replies here, even within the room the rules were changing and players were kicked, as well as prizes are different. Unfortunately, I got into, several minutes it took for me to get the info on ship/crew requirements, but I couldn't prepare the ship in time.About reward balance: (Disclaimer: I own 1BB7)BB7/CV7 are quite unbalanced ships comparing to BB6/EBB6, therefore giving away such powerful ships in relatively hidden/unclear way (the event was not announced, rules are changed on fly) in my opinion is a bad practice. Luckily there were 50-100 players in room (which is quite many), otherwise my thoughts on intention of the event would be "give free BB7/CV7 ships to a certain group of people". At the same time I am glad the ships are brought into game on a free base and become accessible to everyone. Hope this movement will keep going on.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-2-23 19:53 | Show all posts

-No respect events rewards-No answer back tickets-Do not announce event with anticipation-No Mod in game-Game with 2 rooms with 14 players max.This goes from bad to worse.Regards

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-2-24 03:13 | Show all posts

I reported SDE to Disney's anti-piracy office for selling the Black Pearl. That's what I think about this event lol. 

Use magic Report

NavyField

2022-8-15 15:14 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.131419 second(s), 33 queries , Gzip On, MemCached On.