[Discuss] Lost sailor

[Copy link]

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Sergeant

Credits
Post time 2018-7-10 09:21 | Show all posts |Read mode
Two months ago i post my Scout km on lvl 121 was disappear.Any answer.What do i do to recover my scout?.

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Sergeant

Credits
Author Post time 2018-7-25 07:15 | Show all posts

Lost sailor

Answer to myself.At the moment any answer from GM.3 months i can not growt up my KM crew with EBB5-BB6 because my scout was dissapear.What do i do to recover my scout? .In fact i understand chinese players are more facility on game and are events than the rest of the world don t has.What ll be the next? Expelled from NF if you are not Chinesse?

Use magic Report

Acc. Sign-in:65 Day
Cont. Sign-in:1 Day

Threads

Credits

Superior soldier

Credits
Post time 2018-7-25 12:39 | Show all posts

Lost sailor

owabb61EU]
Answer to myself.At the moment any answer from GM.3 months i can not growt up my KM crew with EBB5-BB6 because my scout was dissapear.What do i do to recover my scout? .In fact i understand chinese players are more facility on game and are events than the rest of the world don t has.What ll be the next? Expelled from NF if you are not Chinesse?
[/QUOTE]1) ur scout is good as gone mate :/ nothing u can do other than pester about it 2) you'll have to re-level one :/3  yeah basically if ur not chinese ur a waste of their time and dont deserve the same treatment that the chinese receive.Thats SDE and TNF for u - best bet would pray that EU trys 1 more attempt and all non chinese players merge over there and we try build up the community to a point where the game is playable

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Sergeant

Credits
Post time 2018-7-25 16:05 | Show all posts

Lost sailor

3adly_v1p3r_]
(1) ur scout is good as gone mate :/ nothing u can do other than pester about it 
2) you'll have to re-level one :/3  yeah basically if ur not chinese ur a waste of their time and dont deserve the same treatment that the chinese receive.Thats SDE and TNF for u - best bet would pray that EU trys 1 more attempt and all non chinese players merge over there and we try build up the community to a point where the game is playable
[/QUOTE]Chinese Players also lost sailors and don't get any respond either. 

Use magic Report

Acc. Sign-in:204 Day
Cont. Sign-in:6 Day

Threads

Credits

Sergeant

Credits
Post time 2018-8-2 15:50 | Show all posts

Lost sailor

be brave iowabb and wait,i have to wait two and a half month. now i get my lost B.O. back. They can rebuild it as it was before the merge.Thanks to Team FM

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | reg

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list