[Copy link]

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2019-12-22 09:00 | Show all posts

Holidays event.....sigh

@GeneraYes its very funny to get crossed by a army of CL and DD!You cant play anymore by leaching and crossing noobs. Thats real fun. but...it called BLITZKRIEG! maybe best way for all.... let the crossing and torping ships in blitzkrieg and BB / CV can play there GB again?By this Event TNF destry the game. Its useless to login at this day!XieXie for nothing

Use magic Report

Acc. Sign-in:1 Day
Cont. Sign-in:1 Day

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2019-12-22 13:00 | Show all posts

Holidays event.....sigh

Hay caballeros Kupayski, solo a los asiáticos les importa ... poner un BB6.5 en la tienda de medallas, cuesta entre 8,000 y 9,000 medallas, ¿cuánto tiempo duraría el juego? 3 años seguidos sin dormir ¿cómo paga? ¿Cuántos dólares deberías gastar? más de 5,000 USD (tiene obligaciones familiares) ... son cosas que estos GMs (incluido el hombre de Vinnson que era igual o peor que vick11)
A esto le agregamos que los ASIATICOS (SIN MANOS) porque no saben dar luz o jugar en equipo TIENEN EVENTOS ESPECIALES DONDE LOS DAN 6 DÍAS 8 ALEATORIOS CV8, bb7 / cv7 TAMBIÉN ... luego les gusta la gente de el servidor estadounidense que es muy veterano no da nada?
En mi caso, gané un BB7, pero desde que le dije a Vinnson que era una patente GM desde ese día, me han prohibido la discordia, no he ganado 1 experto desde esa fecha, ya que no se ha respondido ningún boleto desde entonces, debo tomar 10 meses ¡Esperando respuestas!

PARA SUMARLOS, EL TNF ESTÁ CARGADO EN USTED, SÓLO LAS PERSONAS ASIÁTICAS CUIDAN DE NOSOTROS, NOSOTROS NOSOTROS Y TENEMOS UN GM QUE SI LE DICE LA VERDAD LE PROHIBE POR TODO LADO &iexclARA QUE LOS SEÑORES DISFRUTEN DE NADA MÁS!

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2019-12-24 16:40 | Show all posts

Holidays event.....sigh

PLEASE TURN OFF THIS "EVENT"its not possible to play anymore.always crossing DD and CL. in own ship and in the target also. YOU DESTROY THE REST OF NF with this crap event!TURN IT OFF!!!!We have 2 kind of Blitzkrieg Rooms nowthe normal Blitzkrieg and the "Event" GB - Blitzkrieg Rooms...

Use magic Report

Acc. Sign-in:3 Day
Cont. Sign-in:1 Day

Threads

Credits

Corporal

Credits
Post time 2019-12-24 23:54 | Show all posts

Holidays event.....sigh

I got to be honest. They gave the extra two days and for those that can put in the time it's a pretty easy way to get a BB7. Yea sometimes there's lots of cls and dds but come on guys relax. Get in a cl and enjoy it. Doesn't using a bb5/6 get boring? Plus it's only 5 wins and then back to your main ships. I won't have the time myself but i bet a lot of poeple earn a bb7 this holiday and good for them!Merry Christmas All!

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2019-12-25 07:23 | Show all posts

Holidays event.....sigh

sadly everything is designed to make money now. even the "events"....  vet coversion boost = ppl buying more experts to try to convert to vets /  exp boost = having to buy loads of experts/vets to get your sailors  ability up because at the rate they gain exp far surpasses the expert  gains and your left with high lvl sailors with no ability, no SD, no  rep/rest rate and crap spread on guns. useless coin/point drops..... the  free elites are cool, but its just more sailors you have to BVE to be  competitive, hence forth spending more money. just planting seeds to  make you want to spend more money. i mean , i get it, there not doin it  for free, ya gotta make something, you gotta remain profitable. ive  played this game since the second week of beta and have seen many stages  of the game and its decline. thousands of ppl use to play, both battle  areas would be full on event days. now its just a mere shell of a game  compared to what it use to be. new ownership has really let this game  go....its sad... having over 55,000 games played on my whiteryno account  was some of the best gaming and fun ive ever had online....now theres  certain hours of the day where i cant even get a room started.... it seems most nationalities besides the chinese have given up hope on support / management. hell 99% of the site is in chinese and im just clicking random highlighted words just to see what it does lol.... Damn kupaisky you guys are killing the game...

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2019-12-25 13:27 | Show all posts

Holidays event.....sigh

I agree by 100%Turn off this useless eventby the way STOP Bomber Nerds! 

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | reg

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list