Return to list New
View: 893|Reply: 8

[Discuss] It is a lack of respect

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-8-2 22:23 | Show all posts |Read mode

You can view the details after logging in the account

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
After waiting so long for an event and when it happens.
They give those rewards, it's a shame they don't want to rescue the few remaining players.

Use magic Report

Post time 2021-8-2 22:33 | Show all posts
To be honest, I think the rewards are pretty solid to be honest. A BB6.5 or 7 would have been cool, but the fact they included the level 110 ships, which normally are pricey, is a pretty good reward in my opinion. The event wasn’t difficult to complete either, so this is a fitting reward. I’m critical of them a lot but feel like this was a pretty good reward for the ease of the event requirements.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2021-8-2 22:56 | Show all posts
Yes, but the time it took to do it, caused many players to leave the server dead.

And the "puzzle event" is a total scam, complete it with what it costs and that they give you the same ... There is nothing more blatant.

Use magic Report

Post time 2021-8-2 23:47 | Show all posts
DarkDaniel00 replied at 2021-8-2 22:56
Yes, but the time it took to do it, caused many players to leave the server dead.

And the "puzzle ...

The time it took was a minimum of 5 days a week x5 so 25 days of the month, to do piss easy challenges, so I'll accept a bb5.5/cv5.5 but would of hoped for a 6.5 minimum but oh well..

In terms of the puzzle event, im curious as to what disappointing reward that'll give, if it's the same then in all honesty  I dont feel bad for the idiots who invested hundreds into it - kinda was obvious that was the scam portion of this event.

and lastly the server being "dead" is nothing new. The problem is NF is not offering enough to older players in terms of satisifaction and rewarding them for still continuing to play.

overall event in my opinon was a 7/10 - could of been better, but free experts, medals and a free 5.5 ship isn't bad for a f2p event. but the puzzle event is definantly a 0/10 for me as I don't plan on spending hundreds on an RNG system which could be potentially rigged.

Use magic Report

Post time 2021-8-3 00:05 | Show all posts
After this people will start quitting the game.

Use magic Report

Post time 2021-8-3 00:06 | Show all posts
SCAM.

Says the price before and lets choice if people would play this type of event.

A lot of us (the more oldest) we are played for 6.5 or 7, not for minus. Because a lot of us we have reached yet level 125 and we have yet tier 5.5.

You are walking like a crab.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2021-8-3 03:18 | Show all posts
Exactly, it is the right thing to win a 6.5 / 7 with the '' puzzle event '' more than anything for the investment, but no, they are the same prizes, it is like laughing in the face of those who spent a lot of money.

They also created uncertainty because they had not announced the prizes for the '' puzzle event '', it was expected that they would be different from the normal ones. There are people who completed the puzzle 5 or more times and now all that investment just to get 5.5.

Many of us are at the maximum level with all nations and therefore we have expectations of 6.5 / 7, so it took time to start this event there were also high expectations with bigger prizes.

I am very disappointed .

I hope they can make up for it in the not so distant future.

Use magic Report

Post time 2021-8-11 04:14 | Show all posts
aun no se dan cuenta que el juego murio hace años!!!!

El gm le importa una mier.da los jugadores del antiguo server us solo sus $$$$$$$$$$$

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New

NavyField

2022-6-27 07:15 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.123620 second(s), 32 queries , Gzip On, MemCached On.