[Copy link]

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2011-7-28 13:37 | Show all posts

new patch - bigger T slot in Alsace

ye'y another mn bug to be exploited, 2 guns set up with high level engies around 110+ or better can get alsace to have 47 knts... I've got screenie but its in my other computer XD, posting it later or tomorrow for speed proofand with no aa and full 3 main guns it goes 44http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/190/nf1107281627260593.jpg/

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Author Post time 2011-7-29 14:51 | Show all posts

on_Fischel]ymMetal]hantom3553]eCool]Level 26 6"/55 cal Model 1930 Dual Guns. Weight 495 tons.Level 34 6"/55 cal Model 1930 Tripple Guns. Weight 490 tons. Obvioulsy there is something messed up....[/QUOTE]lol, dual is 5 tons heavier than triple?, this i gotta check personally , enjoying alsace atmbut 1 question, which is true, alsace speedcap = 42? or 44/45?[/QUOTE]my alsace can go 44 , if i wantbut i play at 42[/QUOTE]Removing the back gun doesnt count. Speed cap is 42 fully fitted.[/QUOTE]i m alway play alsace with 3 gunsandthank phantom to answer  your question ;)play with 4 binds ammo is help your speed cap too

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2011-8-3 03:31 | Show all posts

eCool]I tried the mix of 6"/55 Model 1930 trips and duals. They match perfectly. But one thing is weird: the trips weight 490 tons and the duals 5 tons more, i.e. 495 tons!!!!! I hope this is a bug.....[/QUOTE]i tried mixing the 6" on my RIchy, and my remarks: DON"T MIX THEM, the trip got longer range than the duals XD, and besides its to heavy that you lose 1 kntbut i tried 5.1" well i didn't lose a knot yet and kinda like it, its better than 3.5" in terms of damage, and with my lvl 88 aa gunners (well its kinda 20 level behind BO XD, to busy leveling supports =.=) they got good reload and tight spread, so i think 5.1" is a best choice of AA to put in Richy and Alsace maybe also in Charlie

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | reg

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list