NavyField

 Forgot password?
 Register
Hot search: ship game
1234
Return to list New
Author: xXZondaXx

[Tutorial] i need help with USN FPs!

[Copy link]
Post time 2013-8-21 00:17 | Show all posts

i need help with USN FPs!

razysride]
i have cvs on all but one nation. i have classed all the way to sq leader evbe.  u will wind up with 236 max vets classing on time.  if u leave as fp u could have 300+ vets max. either way it helps to have as many vets as possible but than at the same time it depends on ur cv skill with miroing the fps. i have chewed up alot of cvs that i am sure have late classed there fps and have more vets than i, but at same time i have to really be working my tail off to be successfull in doing so.  i am currently trying the late classed method on my new mn fw crew only time will tell but will post again once completed to let u know what i think of the differance it makes.  the biggest mistake i see alot of cvs is tryiing to fight each other leading to a fail team, granted fps are for fighting and scouts for scouting but ur bbs cant always keep there scout up and if u are only concerned with shooting the bombers and fps and not scouting then u will be faced with many fail teams.  good luck.
[/QUOTE]im sorry but i have to correct your statements (Bolded Lines/texts)the max vets for a SQ.Leader is 218, and the max vets for Fighter is 260.  only 40% of the total crew. i wonder how you end up on your calculations xD  
Reply

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-8-21 00:55 | Show all posts

i need help with USN FPs!

eRtZ12]
razysride]
i have cvs on all but one nation. i have classed all the way to sq leader evbe.  u will wind up with 236 max vets classing on time.  if u leave as fp u could have 300+ vets max. either way it helps to have as many vets as possible but than at the same time it depends on ur cv skill with miroing the fps. i have chewed up alot of cvs that i am sure have late classed there fps and have more vets than i, but at same time i have to really be working my tail off to be successfull in doing so.  i am currently trying the late classed method on my new mn fw crew only time will tell but will post again once completed to let u know what i think of the differance it makes.  the biggest mistake i see alot of cvs is tryiing to fight each other leading to a fail team, granted fps are for fighting and scouts for scouting but ur bbs cant always keep there scout up and if u are only concerned with shooting the bombers and fps and not scouting then u will be faced with many fail teams.  good luck.
[/QUOTE]im sorry but i have to correct your statements (Bolded Lines/texts)the max vets for a SQ.Leader is 218, and the max vets for Fighter is 260.  only 40% of the total crew. i wonder how you end up on your calculations xD  
[/QUOTE]
Krazysride is right, though, on the fail cvs leading to a fail team. This is becoming very clear these days, where cvs are doing mostly one thing, bombing (failing even at that task...).
Before anybody accuses me (a BB player) of not scouting - I do indeed launch and manage my scouts as well as I can. This is not sufficient for avoiding large patches of fog of war. I am getting frustrated by that cv behaviour which I find is quite a recent development. The vast majority certainly didn't play like that a year ago.
Reply

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-8-21 04:51 | Show all posts

i need help with USN FPs!

ricIdle]
Krazysride is right, though, on the fail cvs leading to a fail team. This is becoming very clear these days, where cvs are doing mostly one thing, bombing (failing even at that task...).
Before anybody accuses me (a BB player) of not scouting - I do indeed launch and manage my scouts as well as I can. This is not sufficient for avoiding large patches of fog of war. I am getting frustrated by that cv behaviour which I find is quite a recent development. The vast majority certainly didn't play like that a year ago.
[/QUOTE]
you still didnt get it did you? why do you think cv play more as bw than fw?
first for the exp as fw exp is crap.
2nd bbs are failing way more than cvs. you kinda force cv players to bomb as bbs are crap at aiming and using the blind spots. they fail against a blind enemy. they die within the first minutes with even having vision. and then i see more often that they dont use a scout even there is no cv or ftrs around.
it pisses me off that bb player has to go off topic here. you want to know how often i recently lost my battles due to incompetent bb players... 95% the other 5% either subs screwed it up or north/ south side just collapsed and of course not to forget... great sde improvements with crashing
i so would love to have the feature of manuel balacing a room back.
 
b2t:
i think it has been answered @zonda. you dont class ftrs further than fighter to get more vets as the crew growth is bigger than classing on time. if you dont want to max vet your ftrs you should class them on time. but you will be beaten always by max vetted and late classed ftrs + well microed ftrs.
Reply

Use magic Report

Post time 2013-8-21 12:41 | Show all posts

i need help with USN FPs!

CShorTy]
you still didnt get it did you? why do you think cv play more as bw than fw?
first for the exp as fw exp is crap.
2nd bbs are failing way more than cvs. you kinda force cv players to bomb as bbs are crap at aiming and using the blind spots. they fail against a blind enemy. they die within the first minutes with even having vision. and then i see more often that they dont use a scout even there is no cv or ftrs around.
it pisses me off that bb player has to go off topic here. you want to know how often i recently lost my battles due to incompetent bb players... 95% the other 5% either subs screwed it up or north/ south side just collapsed and of course not to forget... great sde improvements with crashing
i so would love to have the feature of manuel balacing a room back.
 
b2t:
i think it has been answered @zonda. you dont class ftrs further than fighter to get more vets as the crew growth is bigger than classing on time. if you dont want to max vet your ftrs you should class them on time. but you will be beaten always by max vetted and late classed ftrs + well microed ftrs.
[/QUOTE]
I don't disagree with you on the "fail BB" point.
On topic, you did misinterpret the numbers for FTR, ACE FTR and SQD LDRn given by B_O_S_S above: even without any vets, pilots are invariably better that are NOT classed further than FTR. So, "classing on time" is a very bad recommendation, for any numbers of vets, not just for max vets.
Reply

Use magic Report

Blocklist|NavyField

2023-4-1 03:25 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.054061 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list