NavyField

Forgot password?
 Register
Hot search: ship game
12Next
Return to list New
View: 399|Reply: 15

[Discuss] Should I make one of my Bombers a DB?

[Copy link]
Post time 2011-8-29 04:31 | Show all posts |Read mode

You can view the details after logging in the account

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I have 5 fighters right now and 4 bombers. Should I make one of my bombers a DB? I am well aware UK Db's suck but i never tried DBing before and I thought it may be fun.

Use magic Report

Post time 2011-8-30 10:54 | Show all posts

Should I make one of my Bombers a DB?

FAB usually fails.either you go all TB or all DB. but UK DBs are good too, they have a nice coloring. (hard to spot)

Use magic Report

Post time 2011-8-31 06:32 | Show all posts

But if you choose DB, you will be a bit annoyed because of smokes, especially after events.

Use magic Report

Post time 2011-9-4 23:37 | Show all posts

ntherock]But if you choose DB, you will be a bit annoyed because of smokes, especially after events.[/QUOTE]smoke is useless against a manual bomber XD

Use magic Report

Post time 2011-9-5 01:10 | Show all posts

aistral]FAB usually fails.either you go all TB or all DB. but UK DBs are good too, they have a nice coloring. (hard to spot)[/QUOTE]*cough* Sorry, but there is something called 'sound' and some people have this turned ON and hear the planes comming. Also there are things called 'fighters' and something called 'Aircraft in sight' warning.

Use magic Report

Post time 2011-9-5 03:34 | Show all posts

Just don't do it, the ability will be lower because you class it later.And, its better to ahve F, FB. FA. or AB (last not reccomended due to no fighters)

Use magic Report

Post time 2011-9-5 11:07 | Show all posts

aistral]FAB usually fails.either you go all TB or all DB. but UK DBs are good too, they have a nice coloring. (hard to spot)[/QUOTE]But FBI win!

Use magic Report

Post time 2011-9-5 15:29 | Show all posts

ick5000]aistral]FAB usually fails.either you go all TB or all DB. but UK DBs are good too, they have a nice coloring. (hard to spot)[/QUOTE]*cough* Sorry, but there is something called 'sound' and some people have this turned ON and hear the planes comming. Also there are things called 'fighters' and something called 'Aircraft in sight' warning.[/QUOTE]Sound is useless if you don't know if where they are.Yes, you know that they are coming, or you know that they are "THERE". The question is, WHERE? People tend to usually look for the plane itself, and not at the shadow below the planes - the only way to spot UK bombers properly. Mind you, that accounts to some 70% of the players in the game.A little common sense helps, you know.ichardphat]But FBI win! [/QUOTE]lmao

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New

NavyField

2022-10-3 12:12 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.024993 second(s), 35 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.