Register
Hot search: ship game
Return to list New
Author: California

[Discuss] Kronshtadt

[Copy link]
Post time 2011-10-26 05:07 | Show all posts

Kronshtadt

o1shero]Hi..I have tested them all, they all have the same range pretty much, i used the lvl 79 12" trips in the end because it seemed to have half to 1 click longer range. any of them gunz were not comparable in my opinion to any same level bb. i'm sure the king george etc shoots further.Cheers No1shero[/QUOTE]Have you done a range test? Are you using LHE?

Use magic Report

Post time 2011-10-26 19:14 | Show all posts

Kronshtadt

hi all..Angus. yes and yes to your questions.ok, just to be clear, the other bb3 we are comparing the kron against are:-KM- O Pro 2BismarkIJN-NagatoUS-South dekotaunsure other BB line off handUK-King GeorgeNelsonMN-Sorry i have not used this line yet so no idea what ships are bb3 MN, but i hear no complains about them as such.Hope i not missed any.In my opinion, for all the BB3's i know and have used, the kronstadt has the shortest range, in my opinion. Have i had all these ships in the same room for testing?, no i have not, but would be very interested to. Anyone fancy a test shout me in-game pls. I will assume the UK 14" quads are the shortest range guns from the ships above?.Also in my opinion, what the kronstadt needs is a set of 14" or 12" duals with a little more muzzle velosity than the other 14"-12" trips available, even if the spread is a little worst,(at level and improving). Similar to the UK bb3 line were they have the dual 12"'s. I think that would be enough for people to get on ok with the kronstadt.Cheers No1shero

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2011-12-3 08:56 | Show all posts

Kronshtadt

can we hope for 16 inch duals maybe?

Use magic Report

Post time 2011-12-13 02:02 | Show all posts

Kronshtadt

alifornia]can we hope for 16 inch duals maybe? [/QUOTE]Knowing SDE, you're better off hoping for the 16x16" design of the early 1900's than something totally ahistorical.

Use magic Report

anonymous
anonymous  Post time 2011-12-16 03:16

Kronshtadt

I did not go this rout being that I got the IM when it was overpowered (and still kicks tho), but you want the triple 16s with the Stalingrad, it has more damage, only Slightly longer reload, and the range of a monty (yes I have tested this tons of times with my fleet, and can confirm this.), so in the end the 3x16" guns are the way to go when you get there.

Use magic Report

Return to list New

NavyField

2022-12-4 03:21 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.022706 second(s), 29 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.