Credits

Sergeant

Credits
Post time 2020-12-25 14:56 | Show all posts |Read mode
CN SS HaiShi lvl 78
CN BO SS lvl 91
CN Sonarman & Planesman lvl 92
CN Hvy Torp lvl 92

And my ship don't launch any torp (unqualified lvl) ?
I can put only CN SS FCS I . Why when into HaiBao lvl 62 i can load CN SS FCS II ?

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Sergeant

Credits
Author Post time 2021-1-4 19:07 | Show all posts
Well, i found some problems with ss4 CN.
First was FCS. I was only the pòssibility od FCS I. NF has put directly FCS II like a option.
Second, my max speed was 21/27knots. The answer of NF was "I think the speed is normal, there is a cap for speed limit, engineer level increase only the overheat time". Other players was 34knots max speed.
3rd was "unqualified level" torp launcher. My torpmen was lvl 92 and torp launcher was level97 into SS lvl78.
There are something don t runs.
Finally i buy Jhon Rabe to growth up my BO and torpmen until lvl 97 and take SS5. I buy it and my torpmen are still "unqualified level". Yet on lvl100 i wait on lvl103 ll be qualified.
Waiting on next SSi ll dont found it the same problem.

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Superior soldier

Credits
Post time 2021-1-8 01:36 | Show all posts
Los moderadores ya no son lo que eran, ya no existe la preocupación por el juego?  almenos tengo entendido que la nación china se viene preparando desde ya hace tiempo, como para tener estos problemas que son bastantes ilógicos a comparación con las demás líneas
////////
The moderators are no longer what they were, is there no longer a concern about the game? At least I understand that the Chinese nation has been preparing for a long time, as if to have these problems that are quite illogical compared to the other lines

Use magic Report

Acc. Sign-in:6 Day
Cont. Sign-in:1 Day

Threads

Credits

Corporal

Credits
Post time 2021-1-22 04:27 | Show all posts
i guess all CN bugs will be fixed next patch i hope ...

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Sergeant

Credits
Author Post time 2021-2-6 17:20 | Show all posts
mido replied at 2021-1-22 04:27
i guess all CN bugs will be fixed next patch i hope ...

in contact with other players who are currently doing the Chinese SS, among other things they ask me about the low speed of the SS4 Hai Shi, compared to the SS3.
I thought they would have already remedied this problem but I see that they did not.
Looking at it I see that the problem is not more or less veterans in the media, but also level.
As with the torpedo launchers, which had to be 19 levels above the level of the ship, I see that this submarine needs to have the two supports (engineers) at a level +100 and full of experts and veterans to reach their maximum speed of 29/22.
These problems have gone unnoticed because many people who have so far made this line had become the crew and had raised it to levels where these mistakes were no longer a problem.
No longer for me but for the other players who want to make this line, instead of solving one by one the problems encountered, make a detailed review of the whole line.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | reg

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list