[Copy link]

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2011-12-31 03:22 | Show all posts

AA-guns with golden angle, pls correct me if something is wrong

canafrog]I seem to keep picking AA that dosn't hit hard... yet i see others that have long range AA and are actualy shooting down scouts and fighters without having to hit target 6+ times.  Is there anyway to add a range chart to the post? Even something as simple as short, med and long. If not that is cool, I just kinda want to be lazzy and save myself some money and time by not trying out 12 different AA gun types. [/QUOTE]I've been trying to figure out the same thing really. I'm using the Lvl 24 2x5.46s on my Reynaud...which I find nice. But they still take 2 to sometimes 4 hits to bring planes down. Although they snipe pretty well. In addition, the range kinda sucks (same if only a little more than my US AA) and they only have a max angle of 35 so when they get too close you can't hit the planes. Anyways, if I find time...over the next couple of days I'll do a few games with these guns and see what the ranges are. Since I can use most of them (the quads might be the only ones I don't have a ship for right now) I would put the Lvl24's somewhere between short and average. Either the lvl 25 1929A or the Lvl 33 1932A have ridiculous range..can't remember which one I tried.

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2012-1-3 02:43 | Show all posts

which guns are the pom-poms and are they worth a darn?

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2012-1-3 08:01 | Show all posts

A74]which guns are the pom-poms and are they worth a darn?[/QUOTE]I belive you are thinking about UK AA guns. you will know when you see them lol. also the pom poms are ok ... but have really short range and don't hit that hard think of your on ship AA x 30 more guns. Find they can be ok vs bombers but fighters or scouts don't usualy get that close.

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2012-1-3 20:00 | Show all posts

canafrog]I seem to keep picking AA that dosn't hit hard... yet i see others that have long range AA and are actualy shooting down scouts and fighters without having to hit target 6+ times.  Perhaps this would be easy if i ask 2 question. What is the AA guns most people like to use? That can actualy fit on T slots. What AA guns have long range and decent hitting power? (that can fit on T slots)[/QUOTE]the 3.5" is the weakest aa guns in nf i think, but it can be fun using it shooting out planes from far away the highest record i got with this guns is 7-8kthe 5.1"s are nice to use, they hit hard as the UK 5.25" and can one shot incoming squadron of planes, i mostly used it as my aa in richie and alsace, for richiesmall t slot = 5.1" duals and 3 big ones i used 5.1" quadsfor alsaceall duals, i wonder why they didn't allow the quads on the big slots =.=

Use magic Report

Acc. Sign-in:1 Day
Cont. Sign-in:1 Day

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2012-3-20 23:49 | Show all posts

The 5.1 AA quads space is wrong, the space needed to fit those is 140 not 108. 

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Post time 2012-3-26 22:55 | Show all posts

hantom3553] canafrog]I seem to keep picking AA that dosn't hit hard... yet i see others that have long range AA and are actualy shooting down scouts and fighters without having to hit target 6+ times.  Perhaps this would be easy if i ask 2 question. What is the AA guns most people like to use? That can actualy fit on T slots. What AA guns have long range and decent hitting power? (that can fit on T slots)[/QUOTE]the 3.5" is the weakest aa guns in nf i think, but it can be fun using it shooting out planes from far away the highest record i got with this guns is 7-8kthe 5.1"s are nice to use, they hit hard as the UK 5.25" and can one shot incoming squadron of planes, i mostly used it as my aa in richie and alsace, for richiesmall t slot = 5.1" duals and 3 big ones i used 5.1" quadsfor alsaceall duals, i wonder why they didn't allow the quads on the big slots =.= [/QUOTE]7-8K i cant get that in my us lol, ive never gotten over 5k

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads

Credits

Private

Credits
Author Post time 2012-7-20 04:23 | Show all posts

Thx Hiroito, now its correct.

Use magic Report

Not Yet Sign

Threads