Register
Hot search: ship game
Return to list New
Author: Brosiedon

Where to spend my coins...

[Copy link]
Post time 2011-12-28 13:48 | Show all posts

yes, that plus I wasn't aware that you couldn't use the Danton in blitz to terrorize players with... that's ok, I'll pick a Mandel before the coin event is over.only reason I'm bothering is to level my sub crew through SS1 & SS2 into the SS3.  *shrugs* c'est la vie

Use magic Report

Post time 2011-12-28 18:54 | Show all posts

If possible, don't get what you can buy in the store (premium ships). You get the event ships but if you are having difficulty buying the premium ships and you have enough coins to get multiple items this event, get the Le Harve and Mandel.Le Harve is very easy to use. Once you get in range with a BB4/5/6, those 16 shells bearing down on them is fun to watch when it hits. lolMandel is a PCA, and is a better item to get than the Danton (EBB1) imo.

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-1-11 14:54 | Show all posts

I squeezed out all 3 actually. I didn't know about the EBB1s not being able to be played in Blitz games. I was too busy licking my chops at the thought of the 12" guns + 8" duals on the T slots menacing everything in sight in blitz.still, worked out all right. and there's always the summer, or next winter's event to get more EBBs or PBBs down the line.

Use magic Report

NavyField

2022-10-3 13:16 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.023023 second(s), 24 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.