Forgot password?
 Register
Hot search: ship game
Author: Obergrattler

[Tutorial] How to play BB or Become a legend 101

[Copy link]
Post time 2011-12-21 13:03 | Show all posts

How to play BB or Become a legend 101

ocketeer1]I have to disagree with the use of Restorers or Machine gunners in the Support slots.Multiple Radiomen are the key to winning a battle.[/QUOTE]Yes, but the machine guns are vital to inspiring mass fear into the hearts of your enemy; after all, who wants their weak and brittle ships to be shot by massive machine guns?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2011-12-21 18:32 | Show all posts

I am glad everyone realizes the significance of my work and of course my advice is the result of the painstaking study of the real tactics used by some of the legendary captains that this game has produced.On the issue what sailors are best equipped to produce panic in the enemy lines I would say that this a question of preference and each captain will develop his own means to destroy the enemy's courage and will. If using radio men accomplishes this goal  I find it to be a splendid and glorious idea.

Use magic Report

Post time 2011-12-21 22:08 | Show all posts

AHHAHAHAHAA!! I'm at work and my coworkers were wondering what's going on! Nice post man, I'll be sure to keep this in mind

Use magic Report

Post time 2011-12-21 22:32 | Show all posts

A note about the T slots .T slots are most useful for mounting small caliber guns with FIREWORKS SHELLS only.Nothing is more terrifying than to see a Battleship barreling down on you and so unafraid of you that they are Shooting off Fireworks to celebrate their impending victory.+1 to the Developer who had the foresight to add these to the game.

Use magic Report

Post time 2011-12-22 05:37 | Show all posts

you are my master and im the apprentice teach me your ways :|

Use magic Report

Post time 2011-12-22 09:07 | Show all posts

I like how someone reccommended this xD

Use magic Report

Post time 2011-12-22 13:30 | Show all posts

can I load some marines on my ship so when I get close they can jump onto the enemy ship and take it over for me ?

Use magic Report

Post time 2011-12-22 14:58 | Show all posts

uriCuri]can I load some marines on my ship so when I get close they can jump onto the enemy ship and take it over for me ?[/QUOTE]welcome back to ancient sea battle....

Use magic Report

NavyField

2022-6-28 23:43 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.073194 second(s), 33 queries , Gzip On, MemCached On.