Return to list New
View: 242|Reply: 8

[Discuss] Bismarck vs O pro 2

[Copy link]
Post time 2012-1-8 11:44 | Show all posts |Read mode

You can view the details after logging in the account

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Right now I have an O pro crew that is 1.5 levels away from the O pro II. I'm considering using the free BO reset to change to the Bismarck line, as I've heard it's better. How different are the 2 ships?1)Which has better range?2)Which has better damage?3)Which is overall more competitive/easier in a BB4/5-clogged environment?4)Anything else to consider?(Also does anyone know when the last day to apply for the reset is?)

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-1-8 18:33 | Show all posts

Bismarck vs O pro 2

1) bissy wins the range2) opro2 wins the damage3) you can learn how to use your range at bissy, slingshotting your shots, making enemy chase you while you fire at them so that you have range advantage, and always fight at max angle if possible

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-1-9 02:01 | Show all posts

Bismarck vs O pro 2

1) Bismark by a small but noticeable margin2) Opro II3) Opro II4) I have played both ships and I reseted to the Opro. Why?-Opro has one more support slot-Opro is much faster and slimerThe slight range advantage of the Bismark can't offset that

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-1-10 10:29 | Show all posts

Bismarck vs O pro 2

Put the duals on the O Pro II.Range deficiency solved.

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-1-10 10:35 | Show all posts

Bismarck vs O pro 2

O Pro 2 is pretty awesome if you can play it. No hesitations in taking on BB4 for me. KM EBB3 is remarkable, too.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2012-1-10 13:17 | Show all posts

Bismarck vs O pro 2

ehor]Put the duals on the O Pro II.Range deficiency solved.[/QUOTE]Isn't having BB2 damage fun?

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-1-10 16:27 | Show all posts

Bismarck vs O pro 2

Got both myself,1) Bizzy has slight range advantage2) OPro2 does more dmg, LHE = 11,961 vs 10,6323) Overall would say Opro2 due to it's extra support slot & 2 T slots (both can mount KM40's for AA)4) Opro2 - slightly easier to speed cap                 - guns about 1 second faster to reload                 - makes a good frontal rusher due to narrower profile & 6 barrels forward                 - trip 15's almost block at very high lvlsBefore you make your decision, remember that the OPro2 is not a typical KM BB.The Bizzy is probably better to prepare your gameplay style for H39 + H44.With B/V/E gunners about 12 lvls above BO, I'm getting a real tight spread from the Bizzy guns,and driven carefully she can still hurt BB4's.Recommend having both.

Use magic Report

Post time 2012-1-10 21:41 | Show all posts

Bismarck vs O pro 2

1- Bissy all the way. 2-O Pro 23-O Pro 24- The Bissy plays the way KM is supposed to be played. WHile the O-Pro 2 Is more close to the "OMGWTFRAEPLOLOLOLOLOL" Style that many kids enjoy this day (Understand, Hobbit War Rushers). I'm not saying that the O Pro2 is a bad ship, just that the play style is somewhat different to what you will find further ahead with the H39-H44 which in turn means you will probably suffer a lot when you get your H39 and try to run it like the O Pro2. I would say go for the Bissy first, learn to love and play it. Then go and get a second BO for the O Pro2 just for fun. I am giving you this advice based on my experience, it is better to suffer in a BB3 than in a BB4.

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New

NavyField

2022-10-3 13:59 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.025919 second(s), 35 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.